Hello to every one

Thread Starter #1
I'm pleased and over joyed to see the invitation from forum, first of all THANK YOU very much. [:D]

I own suzuki fiero first gen(2003)bike 1.25 lakhs kms run I feel proud to own one a palio1.9d (2003) second hand and santro glx(2010)
age around 30s live in Tamilnadu likes.....travel and mobile phones
I will be active as much as possible in the forum

350Z

Core Team
Hello Maximus, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. It's our pleasure to have you with us and wait a minute, Do I see another Fiat'ian? Great! There are a lot of other Fiat owners to accompany you here. Please do take a quick look at General Guidelines of community (link in signature) and feel free to Contact Us in case you need some assistance. Welcome once again! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Fiat'ian? well yes and I enjoy palio and everyone in the family will prefer palio rather than santro to drive anywhere around .

And thank you for the greetings.

And not maximus but maximas [roll]

Thread Starter #6
Ah, Yes, Maximas. Is this your name by any chance?

Drive Safe,
350Z
No but I love the character maximus in the film Gladitor but didn't like the 'mus' part so changed it to 'mas' and thats how my name is MAXIMAS007 and the 007 part came from James Bond [lol]

Hello maximas, Welcome to The Automotive India. Enjoy your stay and dont forget to post ownership review of your rides.
Cheers,
Akash

Hello Maximas welcome to TAI , have a great stay here! Where do you live in TN?

Do share ownership reports about your rides!

Hello Maximas! (or should I say James Bond? [;)]) Welcome to the Automotive India. I am definitely sure you will love your stay here. And yes, as you are related to the mobile phone industry, please do help me out in my phone buying query which I have posted in the Off-Topic Discussions :biggrin:

Top Bottom