Hello To All

Thread Starter #1
Dear All, this is Dr Rajkumar, an Oncologist from Chennai. I had been reading the reviews, comments and journeys etc. by the Members of the TAI Group. It helped me to narrow down my options for buying a new car, to replace my more than 8 year old Ford Figo. The inputs and the test drive finally helped choose Tata Nexon XZA. It is 3 weeks since I took delivery of the vehicle and will share my experiences with the Blue Thunder sometime later. I would like to mention that the posts under different heads - the journeys by Mr. Ravi, the car detailing threads by Dr. Mudhan, contributions from honoured Members such as 350Z, BHVM, Vipul, raj_5004 and others were fantastic.
I have never been into DIY but the knowledge shared by All the Members has kindled my interest to at least start with basics.
I am learning every time I read a thread. Humbled by the experience shared by the Members.
Thanks for giving this opportunity to learn something new everyday.
Best wishes to All.

Dear All, this is Dr Rajkumar, an Oncologist from Chennai. I had been reading the reviews, comments and journeys etc. by the Members of the TAI Group. It helped me to narrow down my options for buying a new car, to replace my more than 8 year old Ford Figo. The inputs and the test drive finally helped choose Tata Nexon XZA. It is 3 weeks since I took delivery of the vehicle and will share my experiences with the Blue Thunder sometime later. I would like to mention that the posts under different heads - the journeys by Mr. Ravi, the car detailing threads by Dr. Mudhan, contributions from honoured Members such as 350Z, BHVM, Vipul, raj_5004 and others were fantastic.
I have never been into DIY but the knowledge shared by All the Members has kindled my interest to at least start with basics.
I am learning every time I read a thread. Humbled by the experience shared by the Members.
Thanks for giving this opportunity to learn something new everyday.
Best wishes to All.
Welcome to the TAI
Congratulations on your new car

Welcome to TAI Dr. Kumar, you are in a super speciality position, and would love to learn more about your profession along with your car's ownership.
Nexon is a good choice, is it a petrol or diesel?

Thread Starter #9
Welcome to TAI Dr. Kumar, you are in a super speciality position, and would love to learn more about your profession along with your car's ownership.
Nexon is a good choice, is it a petrol or diesel?
Thanks Nanofreak. It is XZA diesel, Moroccan Blue.
I am a Medical Oncologist and a Molecular Oncologist as well. More into Research at the Cancer Institute, Adyar Chennai. Although driving a car since 1995 (prior to that it was a Rajdoot bike for 12 years) been diffident to get to know the vehicles better. However, now encouraged by the posts decided to know more about diesel cars, Nexon in particular.

Top Bottom