Hello to all !

Thread Starter #1
A big "Hi" to all of you. I am Sanjay from Patna and been obsessed with automobiles since childhood and have been driving now for the better part of 25 years. Learnt driving in my Dad's Premier Padmini and haven't looked back ever since.
My automobile ownership started with two wheelers, a red Enfield 200 also known as the mini bullet and a red Hero Honda CD 100. Graduated to four wheelers with a couple of Maruti 800's, three in fact including a 5 gear MPFI which I sold it in May 2007., A white Maruti Gypsy hard top with AC and Alloys which was bought brand new and used extensively on my long tours and finally sold in Dec. 2006. At present I am using a Daewoo Matiz, a Hyundai Accent and a Scorpio Dx. 2.6 crde.
I love to travel especially by road and make it a point to do so atleast once or twice a year. Till now in my road trips I've covered parts of Bihar, Jharkhand, Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim, UP, Uttarakhand, Delhi, MP and Nepal.
Looking forward to my association with TAI and being a part of this distinguished community of auto lovers. Thank you !!

Hi Sanjay,

Welcome to The Automotive India. You have had some really awesome cars in your garage ranging from the tough Gypsy to the cute little Daewoo. Do share about your rides and the ownership experience in separate thread.
Enjoy your stay!

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #7
Thanx a ton, each one of you, Akash, basis, mastersqall and ilango !![:)]

Thanx a ton safire90 !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hai Sanjay how are you? , enjoy your stay at The Automotive India and welcome to the lovely community[:)], You're a hardcore off roader I think.

Drive Safe,
Abdul Rahman Ansari

Thread Starter #11
Thanx for your good wishes Mukeshus, Holysatan and BMWrockzz !!
@BMWrockzz - more of on road experience than off road.

350Z

Core Team
Bruteforce. Eh? Attractive ID, Sanjay. Warm welcome to The Automotive India. You seem to have a fair share of knowledge and experience with automobiles. Please consider posting your experiences so that we all can be benefitted with them. Feel free to contact our crew in case you’re stuck anywhere. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14
Thanx for the warm welcome 350 Z and type-r. Once I get familiarised with the forum and posting rules I'll post my experiences so far.
@ type-r - Good to know that you are from Patna too. I am in Patliputra Colony.

ah my grandparents live in kankarbagh colony. also one of my aunts lives in ashoknagar area. i know the city quite well. anyways welcome again!

Top Bottom