Hello to all TAI'S

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone! my self piyush iam basically from aurangabad but has been in pune last two years,its like aurangabad-pune-aurangabad.. keep going .currently driving indigoLX TDI [OLD] and lookin to buy a used maruti gypsy desperately [:D]. Its really nice to be around of auto enthusiasts!cheers! regards

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Piyush. You seem to be a jeep aficionado. Maruti Gypsy for sure is worth each penny. Good luck with the hunt. Keep us updated. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Piyush Welcome to TAI, that was a nice intro[clap], hoping we can help with your Gypsy buying decision, have a look at our member gypsies in the 4x4 section you might get a glimpse.

Feel free to contact the team if you need any kind of assistance.
Have a nice stay[:)]

Welcome.

Nice to hear , that you are willing to buy a gypsy.

its an enthusiastic vehicle.

Many people who search for gypsy , do search for 1.3 gypsy king that is MG413.

any reason for the handle mg410 ??

Welcome to TAI Piyush and nice to hear that you want to go for the gypsy. It's a really nice car.

We owned that car for 1 year and i liked it very much as well.

Thread Starter #7
thanks vishwas. actually iam getting used to this applications and tools i think it will take some time. recently i got a call from a dealer about a gypsy,its 2001 model with alloys and fairly good condition.this has been seen by one of my relative as vehicle is currently in nasik and it is bombay registered.iam trying hard for this weekend or next for the inspection.dealer has quoted price 1.80 [negotiable].i don whether its 4*4 in working condition or not . is 2001 model comes with mpfi engine?what would be ideal price if 4*4 is working

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team

Top Bottom