Hello To All TAI Members

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I am Shantanu Mukherjee from Lucknow. I work as a Computer Tech Support Engineer. I am an automobile enthusiast. Currently I own a Honda Activa. I am willing to buy a second hand Maruti 800. I'll be needing help regarding tips to buy, maintain and modify interior and exteriors. Thanks in advance.

Hello Shantanu Welcome to TAI, That was a nice crispy review of your's, Please go forward and put up the queries as you did in the Automotive Shopper thread and the thread is now approved.

Please feel free to contact the team members if you need any kind of assistance.
Have a pleasant stay.[:)]

Welcome aboard The Automotive India Shantanu[:)]. Great to hear that you're getting an 800. We do have some great DIY enthusiasts, especially when it comes to 800s here. Hope all your queries and doubts will be answered. Enjoy your time here and tell us more about yourself.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Shantanu. Please feel free to put up those automotive related queries. We will attempt our best to help out. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Shantanu,

Welcome to our Automotive home. Please feel free to open up a new thread related to your car buying query. In case you get stuck anywhere, feel free to contact our team.

Cheers.

Top Bottom