Hello To All TAI Members

Thread Starter #1
hello, this is edwin . i have joined the TAI forum recently. i am from hyderabad. presently working in kannur, kerala in central government service.i travel a lot by road and have been to many places in India. will contribute my bit for assisting fellow members in their journey. looking forward to a mutually benefiting exchange of mails. thanks

Hello Edwin Welcome to TAI[clap].
Please do share your travelogues and the rides you own/looking forward to own and if yes let those reviews flow into here.
Please feel free to contact the team if you need any kind of assistance.
Have a pleasant stay.

Hi Edwin,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Hope to see some travelogues of your onboard. In case you get stuck anywhere, please feel free to contact us.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
hello, this is edwin . i have joined the TAI forum recently. i am from hyderabad. presently working in kannur, kerala in central government service.i travel a lot by road and have been to many places in India. will contribute my bit for assisting fellow members in their journey. looking forward to a mutually benefiting exchange of mails. thanks
Welcome aboard, Edwin. You should straight away head on to The Voyage Junction to find discussions related to travel. We would also love to read your experiences too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom