Hello To All TAI Experts & Enthusiasts

Thread Starter #1
Hello guyz, I am Banik from New Delhi.

To be honest I am not a real car enthusiast but with 3 of my family members owning their personal car, have to buy a car almost every couple of years, and then maintain them, so I am here to take advice from the experts on TAI. Oh btw even now, looking to buy a car under 12 lakhs OTR. Though sort of decided on Nexon (and even booked since the last month), waiting for TD in the next few days to see if I really would go forward with it.

Let me also list Vehicles Owned
1) Maruti 800 (Sold)
2) Indica V1 (Sold)
3) Maruti Wagon-R (Stolen)
4) Maruti Alto (Present)
5) Honda Accord V6 (Present)
6) Baleno (Present)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, quite a good collection of cars in your garage. The Accord V6, Alto and Baleno (not sure, is it the sedan or the new premium hatchback)
Welcome to The Automotive India.
Would love to know more about your cars.

Well, Nexon looks quite a promising product from Tata Motors. Hope you end up impressed with the Nexon after your test drive. If you end up buying the Nexon, it will be awesome to get a ownership review of the Nexon from you.
[:)]

If you have compact SUV kind of segment then below cars can ne near to your budget.
- TATA Nexon
- Ford EcoSports 1.5 Titanium+
- Renault Duster 110PS
- Nissan Terrano

Or else you can think of new Hyundai Verna, Skoda Rapid -Monto Carlo edition.

Thread Starter #4
Wow, quite a good collection of cars in your garage. The Accord V6, Alto and Baleno (not sure, is it the sedan or the new premium hatchback)
Welcome to The Automotive India.
Would love to know more about your cars.

Well, Nexon looks quite a promising product from Tata Motors. Hope you end up impressed with the Nexon after your test drive. If you end up buying the Nexon, it will be awesome to get a ownership review of the Nexon from you.
[:)]
Thanks a lot for the welcome. I listed the cars in terms of chronological ownership only, [:D]. Its the new Baleno hatchback.

Would definitely start a thread on Nexon as soon as I get delivery and some mileage on it (ofcourse if I end up buying)

If you have compact SUV kind of segment then below cars can ne near to your budget.
- TATA Nexon
- Ford EcoSports 1.5 Titanium+
- Renault Duster 110PS
- Nissan Terrano

Or else you can think of new Hyundai Verna, Skoda Rapid -Monto Carlo edition.
I have as such no preference and even though I can even increase the budget by twice, but its about my own mindset that I do not want to cross this budget this time around, [:D]. Oh but I am not looking for hatchbacks. So Compact-SUV or Sedans are left.

I created a thread asking for suggestions, would be great if you can post even there with your views,

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...g-new-car-under-11-12-otr-delhi-new-post.html

Top Bottom