Hello To All Petrol Heads!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi

As a newbie to the TAI forum, I'd like to say a "HI" [:)] to all the automobile lovers here!

I'm from Chennai and currently I own the following:
1. Honda Activa
2. Chevrolet Optra 1.8 LT Automatic (2004)

I love cars and automobiles, apart from Computers, Music and work as a software engineer to make my living [;)]

Hope to meet many like minded people and share/update my knowledge on automobiles.

Happy Motoring

Welcome on-board kns2610. Good to have you here on TAI. Will look forward to your active participation on the forum.

Will be lovely to see a long term ownership review on your Chevy Optra Automatic.

Please go through the Announcements section and get accustomed with the rules and regulations before posting. Do get in touch with the moderators if the need be so.

Regards
GM88

Hello kns2610 and heartiest welcome to The Automotive India.

Well, the 1.8 AT is as rare as the Activa is ubiquitous. Quite a combination, that.

Have a great time here.

Regards,
Sam

Hi

As a newbie to the TAI forum, I'd like to say a "HI" [:)] to all the automobile lovers here!

I'm from Chennai and currently I own the following:
1. Honda Activa
2. Chevrolet Optra 1.8 LT Automatic (2004)

I love cars and automobiles, apart from Computers, Music and work as a software engineer to make my living [;)]

Hope to meet many like minded people and share/update my knowledge on automobiles.

Happy Motoring
@kns2610

Welcome to TAI family.

Did you go for any long drive in your Optra? If so, post some pictures.

Hope to see you soon in one of the meets; and advance wishes for your upcoming BIRTHDAY.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks all for the wishes! Looking forward to catch up with the Forum Members soon!

@ Sam - thanks
@ AR Ram - will post the pics of my chevy in the ownership thread soon

A very warm welcome to TAI kns2610.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Rightcar

Suspended
Hi,
My suggestions to petrol heads. Honda Amaze is one of the fuel efficient car in India. This is the first diesel car in Honda manufacturer. The 1.5 litre i-DTEC engine offers a maximum power output of 100PS@3600rpm and 200 Nm of torque @1750 rpm.

Top Bottom