Hello To All Members

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Little late in introducing myself in the forum, have been visiting TAI for some time now but came across the Introductions section today.
I am Aditya, and I stay in in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. By profession I just ramble some code daily on my computer which i have no clue about.

Rides i have owned till now:
Bajaj Legend(Sold)
Karizma R(has traveled with me across 5 different states in last 6 years)
Santro Xing(CNG)

I have stayed all across India Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Ghaziabad and finally its time to settle down.

I'm taking two big decision in my life together at the same time of getting married and buying a car within next month. I'm sure about the former but decision to own a new ride is more confusing for me.
Will it be the one, will it serve me well. Should i buy a diesel or petrol :confused:

I have already booked Fiesta diesel style and awaiting delivery but my friends and family are coaxing me for buying a maruti or honda.[frustration]
And with recent news about hike in diesel price by 10 bucks i'm really confused now.:help:

Cheers!!!
Aditya

350Z

Core Team
It’s never too late! Welcome to The Automotive India, Aditya. Don’t hesitate to create a new thread should you have any queries related to car purchase. Happy to help. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yup, as rightly said by 350Z, its never too late indeed. Good to have you here on The Automotive India Aditya. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Fiesta Style diesel with the current amount of discount makes it a very good value preposition. Its an absolute drivers delight no doubt about that. Though I'm skeptical about its re-sale and next year the face-lifted version will be launched here which will further hamper that. But if you plan to keep the car for a long time, then it should not be a major issue. Rest you can always put down your set of requirements here and I am sure fellow members will be happy to help you out in deciding the best car for you.

Look forward to your active participation here in the future. Keep Revving and Drive safe.

Regards
GM88

I'm taking two big decision in my life together at the same time of getting married and buying a car within next month.
Buying a car is certainly a big decision in one's life but what is the second big decision:biggrin:?

Anyways, welcome to The Automotive India. Have a great time here. Do visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum and feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any assistance (like gifting your car to one of us blah[embarass]).

Regards,
Sam

A very warm welcome to TAI Aditya
Have a nice stay and look forward to your active involvement.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #8
A very warm welcome to TAI Aditya
Have a nice stay and look forward to your active involvement.
Thanks Iron rock, will give my best here in TAI.

I am dimpi from india and here i am new to this forum.
Hi Dimpi, Welcome to the forum.

Buying a car is certainly a big decision in one's life but what is the second big decision:biggrin:?
case you need any assistance (like gifting your car to one of us blah[embarass]).
Thanks Sam, heard a lot about your humor. Got to see it too. Surely i will be needing a lot of support and guidance. Buying and maintaining a car takes a life time of experience.

Hi Aditya,
Welcome to The Automotive India.How much discount you got for Fiesta?.
Hey Aneesh, Thanks.
i got 2.40L discount + accessories. Let me know if you are planning for one.

Yup, as rightly said by 350Z, its never too late indeed. Good to have you here on The Automotive India Aditya. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Regards
GM88
Thanks GM88, i'm really enjoying my time here. Resale is only point where i need to think for fiesta. I intend to keep it for 3 to 4 years.

It’s never too late! Welcome to The Automotive India, Aditya. Don’t hesitate to create a new thread should you have any queries related to car purchase. Happy to help. :smile:
Thanks 350Z. Thinking of creating one now(should have done it long back).

Last edited:

Top Bottom