Hello To All fellow Members From 'Lawyeronwheelz'

Thread Starter #1
Dear Members,

Name : Lawyeronwheelz
Profession : Intellectual Property Attorney
Cars driven : New Wagon R vxi, Maruri Eeco, Maruti 800, Hyundai Santro
Wish to own : Maruti Suzuki dzire tour(and mod it), maruti suzuki baleno, mitsubishi lancer
Hobbies : Long Drives, Listening to Music, reading about gadgets

It is a privilege to be a part of this forum and I wish to gather knowledge about cars including the mechanics from fellow experienced members and share whatever little I know about automobiles!

BR

Lawyeronwheelz[;)]

A very warm welcome to TAI Sir!
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

A crisp case on an auto would be nice from your end, all objections will be overruled![:)]

Best Wishes
IR

Dear Lawyeronwheelz,

Hello and welcome to the automotive court of justice. Hope you shall get plenty of prosecution, err...participation opportunities here to bail out of the implications of mundane life and to plead guilty as a true automotive aficionado.

Please visit the Announcements section and get acquainted with the clauses of the TAI Enactment lest you start overruling them.

Looking forward to the date of next hearing with you.

Welcome again!
Sam

hello Lawyeronwheelz,
welcome to the TAI family,
Wish you have a pleasent stay here, Happy to have a lawyer on board..[:)]

Thread Starter #8
hello Lawyeronwheelz,
welcome to the TAI family,
Wish you have a pleasent stay here, Happy to have a lawyer on board..[:)]
Dear Jayesh,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am happy to be a part of the TAI family.

Best Wishes,

Lawyeronwheelz

Dear Lawyeronwheelz,

Hello and welcome to the automotive court of justice. Hope you shall get plenty of prosecution, err...participation opportunities here to bail out of the implications of mundane life and to plead guilty as a true automotive aficionado.

Please visit the Announcements section and get acquainted with the clauses of the TAI Enactment lest you start overruling them.

Looking forward to the date of next hearing with you.

Welcome again!
Sam
Dear Sam,

Thank you for the warm welcome in 'Legalese'[:D]

I hereby solemnly promise to abide by and uphold the Clauses of the TAI Enactment.[cheers]

A lawyer can only plead, but only a judge can overrule.:cool:

Best Regards,

Lawyeronwheelz

A very warm welcome to TAI Sir!
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

A crisp case on an auto would be nice from your end, all objections will be overruled![:)]

Best Wishes
IR
Dear IR,

Thank you for the welcome[:)]

You may be already aware of this one, but it makes for an intersting read

http://164.100.72.12/ncdrcrep/judgement/812120822124607725167405.htm

Best Wishes,

Lawyeronwheelz

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #9
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Where in Delhi are you located and what set of wheels you’re driving at present? Since you're interested in modifying a Dzire Tour, do take a look at the following hot and happening thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...accessories-maruti-suzuki-dzire-tour-ldi.html.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Dear 350Z,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I will be relocating to Delhi/NCR in December 2013. Will be staying the Noida and working in Delhi. Planning to book the Old Gen Dzire Tour LXI/LDI in November. On a separate note can I book the car from Delhi considering I wont be having a residential address there? I understand that the road tax is cheaper in Delhi compared to U.P

Currently I drive a modest wagon r vxi (Dec 2011). Looking at upgrading to a sedan(not a notchback as some say)

Thanks for the pointer[thumbsup] I have been following that thread every day.

Best Regards.

Lawyeronwheelz

Hello and welcome on-board.. Hope you have a pleasant experience here.. [:)]

Best Regards,

Lawyeronwheelz

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI family Lawyeronwheelz and wish you a pleasant stay.
You are already aware of the ownership thread of our member Shankar of his Dzire tour and his mods, wonderful thread to go thru.

Dear 350Z,

I will be relocating to Delhi/NCR in December 2013. Will be staying the Noida and working in Delhi. Planning to book the Old Gen Dzire Tour LXI/LDI in November. On a separate note can I book the car from Delhi considering I wont be having a residential address there? I understand that the road tax is cheaper in Delhi compared to U.P

Currently I drive a modest wagon r vxi (Dec 2011). Looking at upgrading to a sedan(not a notchback as some say)

Thanks for the pointer[thumbsup] I have been following that thread every day.

Best Regards.

Lawyeronwheelz
Trivia: One of my friends bought a Duster earlier this year. He stays in Delhi but got the Duster registered at a Haryana address and saved a cool Rs. 80000 in the process (OTR price came out to be Rs. 13.2 lakhs instead of 14 lakhs had he got it registered at Delhi).

Your witness please, sir.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #12
Trivia: One of my friends bought a Duster earlier this year. He stays in Delhi but got the Duster registered at a Haryana address and saved a cool Rs. 80000 in the process (OTR price came out to be Rs. 13.2 lakhs instead of 14 lakhs had he got it registered at Delhi).

Your witness please, sir.

Regards,
Sam
Dear Sam,

Your friend probably has a Haryana address in his own name. In my case I wish to replicate what your friend did, albeit with the intent to obtain a DL registration. I will be staying at Noida(rented) and the car will ply from Noida to Delhi and back daily.

Unfortunately I don't have a Delhi address apart from the office address. Registration charges I believe stands at 8% of the Ex-showroom price in U.P, whereas Delhi should be around 4% - 5%.

Your guidance please.

BR

Lawyeronwheelz

How about filing a separate petition for your dilemma sir?

A new thread would attract more solutions from other members too and hopefully your dilemma would be quashed in toto.

Hello Lawyeronwheelz, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

That was a nice intro of yours and you have shared a superb source of information to our fellow readers and have made aware to the consumers that they cannot be taken undue advantage,like sam said, please start a new thread for further discussions.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #15
How about filing a separate petition for your dilemma sir?

A new thread would attract more solutions from other members too and hopefully your dilemma would be quashed in toto.
Dear Sam,

I have filed the petition in the Insurance, RTO sub Forum.

Awaiting adjudication and appropriate relief[roll]

Thanks and regards,

Lawyeronwheelz

Hello Lawyeronwheelz, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

That was a nice intro of yours and you have shared a superb source of information to our fellow readers and have made aware to the consumers that they cannot be taken undue advantage,like sam said, please start a new thread for further discussions.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]
Dear Vishwas,

Thank you for the warm welcome[:D]

I have started a new thread as suggested.

Thanks and regards,

Lawyeronwheelz

Top Bottom