Hello to all auto enthusiasts!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello Esteem Members,

First of all let me congratulate all of you for creating and maintaining such a wonderful platform [clap]. I have been following TAI.com since I planned to buy a car for myself.

It is a great forum for all the auto enthusiasts. I am from Delhi currently working in Hyderabad. Love sports and currently fall in the love with cars( was in love for quite sometime but now it is real as i can afford one now[;)]) . So landed here. What a perfect landing ??

Hope to get myself enriched further and share with others whatever i had in store.

Regards,
Aks

AMG

Suspended
Welcome to the forum.
Wish you 100s of posts and a happy and pleasant stay here.[cheers]

Hello Aks, Welcome to The Automotive India. It is our love for cars which has brought us all here. Hope to see your active participation onboard. Enjoy your stay.
Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Earlier, I wondered that there are a very few automobile enthusiasts in North India region than in comparison to South but now after so many Delhi and NCR members joining in, It appears, I’ve proved to be incorrect.

A very warm welcome to you in The Automotive India, Aks! Hoping to see you as an active member and have a pleasant stay. Do let us know if you ever need any assistance regarding community. Welcome once again! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Earlier, I wondered that there are a very few automobile enthusiasts in North India region than in comparison to South but now after so many Delhi and NCR member joining in, It appears, I’ve proved to be incorrect.

A very warm welcome to you in The Automotive India, Aks! Hoping to see you as an active member and have a pleasant stay. Do let us know if you ever need any assistance regarding community. Welcome once again! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hey even i am from Agra(ie North), though currently i live at Nagpur!

Welcome to the forum Aks. My surname is Akshar, and so even I'm 'Aks'!
This is indeed a wonderful forum, and I wish you a great time here.
Also, all the best with your new car plans.

Hey Aks! Welcome to TAI. I am glad you like the forum just like all of us. Hope to see you enjoy your stay here. And please do start a thread regarding your car buying dilemma, we'll be more than happy to help! Cheers! [cheers]

Hey Aks! Welcome to TAI. I am glad you like the forum just like all of us. Hope to see you enjoy your stay here. And please do start a thread regarding your car buying dilemma, we'll be more than happy to help! Cheers! [cheers]
He has already started one, I guess you must have realized by now.

Thread Starter #13
Thanks

Hello Aks, Welcome to The Automotive India. It is our love for cars which has brought us all here. Hope to see your active participation onboard. Enjoy your stay.
Cheers,
Akash
Hello Akshay, Welcome to TAI.[:)]
Feel free to express yourself on TAI.

All our friendly members are ready to help you in buying a car.

You can start a new thread in Car & Bike Shopper section, Check this: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...1298-looking-buy-car-must-read.html#post21691
Earlier, I wondered that there are a very few automobile enthusiasts in North India region than in comparison to South but now after so many Delhi and NCR members joining in, It appears, I’ve proved to be incorrect.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hey even i am from Agra(ie North), though currently i live at Nagpur!
Welcome to the forum Aks. My surname is Akshar, and so even I'm 'Aks'!
This is indeed a wonderful forum, and I wish you a great time here.
Also, all the best with your new car plans.
He has already started one, I guess you must have realized by now.
hello Aks
A warm welcome to TAI. Its good to see a Hyderabadi on this forum[clap]
Hi Aks,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the forum.
Wish you 100s of posts and a happy and pleasant stay here.[cheers]
@ AMG , Akash , Mukeshus, 350Z , Arkin_Young, amaan1994, rocky mavia, surendar,

Thanks a lot to all of you for extending your warm wishes. I hope together we will make this forum a fantastic place to be associated with. In the heat of my Hatchback thread I really forget this introduction post. Am I getting greedy or I am getting [evil]. The blame goes to you guys only. The way I am getting replies, insights, knowledge, justifications and opinions I am bound to forget this thread and many other things too. I must say I am really glued to this forum now and my sincere apology for not being courteous enough to reply to you guys on this thread. I hope I am forgiven?

Regards,
Aks

AMG

Suspended
Hey buddy
You are now a member of this forum and like a friend to all of us.
And you dont apologize to friends, do you?
[cheers]

Top Bottom