Hello There

Thread Starter #1
Hi this is Niranjan from Mumbai. A 22 year old mechanical engineering student.

Love for automobiles started from my childhood. I used to collect scale models at a rate of atleast one per month[:D]. Used to read user manuals of as many cars as possible.
Always loved the engineering and precision with which engines are built and the complexity of modern automobiles makes you love them even more.

My current ride is a 2011 WagonR with 42k on odo, also own a 2008 Nissan Xtrail with 83k on odo.

Looking forward to a good communication with the member of TAI and contribute to this forum to the best of my abilities.

NK28

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hello There.

Hello Niranjan, Welcome aboard The Automotive India. My name's Akash. Like you I too had been involved deeply with cars since childhood and as I grew up, the passion for cars increased. Do share your ownership review of X-trail and Wagon R with us. If you need any help, feel free to approach the core team or any member. Have a great time and a learning experience ahead buddy.[:)]

Regards

Akash

Hi Niranjan! Welcome to TAI. [:)] Enjoy your stay here!

X Trail and WagonR - that's an interesting combo. Do post ownership reviews of both the cars.

Thread Starter #5

Thanks (Aakash1886, shrijit303, ice_wise) for your kind words and warm welcome.

Wagon R is my daily drive and Xtrail is my mum's (Dad has 2 chauffers to reach his destination, me and mum) :biggrin:. I will try to post an ownership review of both the cars soon.

Thank you again from a petrol head.
Cheers

Top Bottom