Hello There

Thread Starter #1
First of all I would like to thank all for giving an opportunity to join this wonderful tribe.

I am Amruth, software professional at Bengaluru and am from Sagar, Karnataka. I learnt 4 wheeler driving before 2 wheeler at the age of 11. We had a Work horse, 1967 model jeep at that time and Chetak scooter. "Drive Safe" is the first lesson by my father, who taught me driving and till today I am following that word honestly. We have Maruti Omni and Accent in native.
Currently I work at Bengaluru. I am an amateur Yakshagana artist and music lover.
I drive Maruti 800 (2008 Model) here at Bengaluru. I had Fabia for few days and had to sell it because of the parking space issue. I could not let out my tiny car as my wife loves to drive it than bigger one and it is no headache car for us from the beginning.
I normally drive my 2 wheeler in city and take car for outside driving. Love to travel and I have visited almost all taluks in Karnataka.
I do not have any plans to upgrade the vehicle at least for another 3 years.

Akash

Core Team
Hi Amruth,

A very warm welcome to The Automotive India. I am looking forward to seeing a brief ownership review of the amazing vehicles you have owned.
Have a pleasant stay!

Cheers!

Thread Starter #4
Thanks Akash and bhvm. I will definitely start an ownership thread for my present Car soon [:)].

Regards
Amruth.

hey there Amruth welcome to the family bro. have a pleasant Ride ahead. Hope to see you share your travel as well as ownership experiences. Once again Welcome[;)]

Top Bottom