Hello there!

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Really glad to be on board TAI!

From Bangalore, in to IT (no surprises).

First automobile - an RX100, black in color. It was 'first love' actually; I intend write about it in detail sometime later.

First car - Maruti 800. Helped me fine tune my driving skills. I owe it to M800!

In and out of country for few years. Whilst in US, gave me great opportunity to drive lots of car (thru rental). Unable to recall all the make / model, but would have driven at least 50 different ones. Owned an Accord, and even tried to get it to India when I returned for good. But then couldn't (wasn't worth it).

Then my first new car - Hyundai Accent. Absolutely great car!

And now, for past 7.5 years, driving Scorpio CRDe. Another great VFM (Value For Money) car.

Planning to buy a 2nd car; will start a new thread on the same soon.

Apart from car, life revolves around football (soccer for some), fitness, and lots of tv/movies.

Before I signoff, it was a pleasant experience to get on board TAI (not accusing any other forum, but believe me!). Kudos folks!

Cheers

A very warm welcome to TAI manuman(i like that handle!)
Have a nice stay here and look forward to hear your RX100 exploits
Look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Welcome to TAI
Have a pleasant stay.
hope you would have a great time here.
we have a handfull of members from banglore and a meet was over lastweek.

Hello manuman, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of yours and your rides. You will find great time here discussing with the people.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom