Hello The Automotive India, Here comes passionate lover of Cars and Bikes

Thread Starter #1
Hai I am Abdul Rahman Ansari, half Hyderabadi and half Chennai lite (Madrasi) a very big hello to The Automotive India.com and its members

Here's my introduction

I am a big passionate lover of Cars and Bikes, I stay in North America, an Indian who was born and brought up in Saudi Arabia and during my vacations I use to visit my hometown Hyderabad and Chennai every year and use to see so many cars and bikes in my city that I felt one day I will own many luxurious cars and bikes for myself and enjoy it[:D], and after 19 - 21 years of stay in Saudi, I finally moved back to India.

After staying in India for 2 years and studying there, I had to move to United Kingdom for further studies and after completing my Business Management Studies from UK. My next destination for studying and acquring good knowledge about my field was North America.

I would love to be a part of this beautiful community and hope that I have a pleasent stay here

My favorite cars and bikes

Cars

BMWs - E65 / E66 / F01 / F02 7 Series Saloon, X6, X5, E39 / E60 / F10 M5, M3 Sedan, Coupe and Convertible, X5M, X6M, Z4, X1, 6 Series Convertible and Coupe, E39 / E60 / F10 5 Series Sedan, 5 Series Gran Turismo and etc

Maserati Gran Turismo S and etc.

Audis - R8 / R8 Spyder, Q7, New Generation A8 and etc

Toyotas - Land Cruiser, Prius, Camry, Innova and etc

Porsches - Cayenne, Cayman, Panamera, 911 and etc

Mercedes - Benzs - S Class, SLS AMG sports car, CLS Class, GL class, GLK Class and etc

Lamborghinis - Gallardo LP 560-4, LP 560-4 Spyder, Murciélago LP 640, Reventón and etc

Range Rovers - Vogue, Sport and etc

Jaguars - XJL, XF, XF-R and etc

Nissans - GTR, Munaro and many more

Bikes

Bajaj Pulsars

Harley Davidsons

Honda CBR 1000RR and CB 1000R

Suzuki Hayabusa and many more

so, these are some of my favorite cars and bikes the list is endless and it goes on and on there is no end for my passion towards cars and bikes:biggrin: .

Re: Hello The Automotive India (TIA) here comes passionate lover of Cars and Bikes

welcome here dude. i can see your passion for BMWs because you like all models! :P

Re: Hello The Automotive India (TIA) here comes passionate lover of Cars and Bikes

Hi Abdul,

Welcome to The Automotive India. You look to be a die hard BMW fan. Do post about the rides you own.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hello The Automotive India (TAI) here comes passionate lover of Cars and Bikes

Abdul, A Big Hello from our side too. :smile: Being a car freak, You should have collected a fairly good amount of knowledge about the automotive sector of various countries that you have stayed in. Do share your experiences with us, and which cars / bikes you own in India? Have a pleasant stay and please contact us, whenever you require assistance.

type-r said:
welcome here dude. i can see your passion for BMWs because you like all models! :P
You could see that from his user name too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Hello The Automotive India (TAI) here comes passionate lover of Cars and Bikes

ah forgot to mention about the ID. also i think he owns one as well?

Hi Abdul!!

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay.

Seems like you love almost all cars in world & BMW tops the charts.

DO share about the rides you own & looking for few ownership reports.

Hey Abdul!!

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India & have a pleasant stay here.

Thread Starter #9
Thank You Everybody

@Everyone Thanks so much for warm welcoming, I feel like I'm in my world of cars and bikes

@type-r, yes you're right I've a passion for BMW Cars and its models, and my username says it all.

@Akash, Yes I am a die hard fan of BMW cars and God has given me an opportunity to have a ride in the car, I stay in North America currently and will be back to India this year(2011) and I'd be buying my first BMW car in my whole life, as I don't have or nor owned any cars till date[sad].

@350Z, I keep myself updated on what's happening in the Indian Automotive Industry and rarely on other international Automotive sector, I am still a beginner in the world of automobiles (Cars and Bikes), my love for automobiles started in 2006 after I had a major accident and then started suffering from various trauma related nightmares till today I haven't recovered from those bad memories and it still haunts me, the only thing that keeps me going is my love for cars and bikes. Don't worry I would surely contact or inform you guys when I need any kind of help.

@Zinam, BMW surely is number one automobile company which according to me builds the safest cars and bike, which are so cool that I feel like its only made for me(personal opinion) and I love other global car brands also, which are definitely my favorites [:D]. I don't own any cars as of now because in North America cars are expensive to maintain and bills are very high.

@gears1313 and @surendar, Thank you so much yaar.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abdul, Welcome to TAI and have a great stay here!

No wonder your user id is "bmwrockzz". Wishing you good luck on your new BMW in advance buddy![cheers]

Top Bottom