Hello TAIs

Thread Starter #1
Hi members,

I am a newly joined this forum.

why I so love to be in this forum - you get absolute valuable advise as well as experienced guidance where and when you need without having to live with a heavy/sad/disappointed heart.Thanks to TAI.

Few details about me:

Name: Rakshit Patel
Nickname: raxy
D.o.B.: 13th Sep 1980
Origin: Ahmedabad
Car: Ford Figo 1.4 ZXi Diesel/ M800 1992

Cheers!!![:)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Rakshit. I’m pleased to know that you enjoy visiting TAI. Let us together make it more informative and useful for everyone. Looking forward hear more about your rides and active participation from your end. Do feel free to contact in case of forum-related assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Rax Welcome to TAI, Nice handle you have got there, You will sure like to be here when you start interacting with the members, Welcome again.

Have a pleasant stay and feel free to contact the team if you need any kind of assistance.

Thread Starter #7
Hello,

Thanks for good wishes. Hope will get good support for new cars & problem/solutions from the members.

Thanks again.

Welcome Raxy. Definitely you will get good advice from fellow members.
We eagerly await your ownership reviews of your cars.
You will find here experts in modifications, trouble shooting and DIY (Do It Yourself) in Maruti 800 (Only on TAI). I am sure you'll benefit a lot from that. And do share your knowledge with us.
At TAI, its all about sharing!!!

Hi Rakshit,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do post an ownership report of your Ford Figo in a separate thread. In case, you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #10
Hi Rakshit,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do post an ownership report of your Ford Figo in a separate thread. In case, you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Cheers.
Thanks all,

I will post an ownership report of my Ford figo in 2-3 days time.

Cheers!!![:)]

Top Bottom