Hello TAI'ns!

Thread Starter #1

Fazer

Suspended
Hi TAI’ns. Since last few months, I was tempted for being a part of an Automotive Forum and enjoy the blissful happiness and support from other members, Now, My desire is fulfilled and the credit goes to TAI.[:)]

So, Here the Intro goes, I am Aditya Bhatia from New Delhi (NCR Region) doing my Soft Engg. from MRCE, Delhi. I am 19 yr old and own a Yamaha Fazer. I also have a keen interest in Photography and Music. MY Username "Fazer" comes from my Bike's name! As simple as that!
Cars (Large Sedans) and Bikes (Racing bikes especially) have never ever failed to catch my attention and I devote a long time for Info on them. Eagerly waiting for completing up the Ownership review of my ride(which is "STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION") and post it up here ASAP.

Now, I think, that was enough about me, Right?[embarass]
So, I will surely show active participation in the forum and its activities and hope to gain & share more Automotive knowledge from TAI’ns!

TAI Rocks![:D]

Welcome aboard Fazer..have a pleasant stay here.

Its glad to see one more biker on-board.I have been a car fanatic since last 5 years but suddenly now the 2 wheeled bug has bitten me since I got my 220 and right now its the bug which is being nourished by me by giving it 2 wheeled tours.

So which is your dream bike?
What about a pic or two of your Fazer?

BTW,now I have started believing that bikers are the petrolheads with most passion,why?Because they compromise all the comforts,safety etc etc for just living their love..their love for biking!!!

Thread Starter #4

Fazer

Suspended
@TsiVipul - Thanks buddy[:)].
My friend also got his P220 a week ago. Here is a pic-

179268_122030747869240_6555164_n.jpg

Here goes the Fazer's pic-(Will post more in the ownership review)

399325_334878099875286_1195876156_n.jpg
387762_334872329875863_1264813596_n.jpg

@Singh - Thanks [:D].

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Aditya. It seems you are already enjoying the stay on the forum. I look forward to see an active participation from your end. Do feel free to get in touch with our team in case of any assistance related the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10

Fazer

Suspended
Thanks 350Z. Yes, I am already enjoying my membership in the forum.
Are you also from New Delhi? Hope to bump you soon! [lol]

Hello Adithya welcome to TAI[clap], that was a nice intro about you and will be happy to see the ownership report of your fazer.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.
[:)]

Thread Starter #14

Fazer

Suspended
Thanks Vishwas.[:D]
I have completed the first section of the report (Total three parts as per the info by IRON ROCK given in "before posting an ownership review" thread) and want to post it in one post only (Not by continuation in different posts as i would not be able to edit it afterwards!), So, You have to wait atleast this week![:)]

Thanks Vishwas.[:D]
I have completed the first section of the report (Total three parts as per the info by IRON ROCK given in "before posting an ownership review" thread) and want to post it in one post only (Not by continuation in different posts as i would not be able to edit it afterwards!), So, You have to wait atleast this week![:)]
It's okay bud, let it come in flying colors[:)]

Top Bottom