Hello TAIns

Thread Starter #1
Dear TAIns,

This is Yathin from singara Chennai! Currently settled in the lion city - Singapore.

Very excited to be part of this community.

This is my first post / introduction in any automotive forum. Have been a silent visitor in other forums for quiet sometime now but never got the enthusiasm to post any. There is something different with TAI that makes me feel at home!

Work is keeping me away from Chennai, but happy that i get to see all the best cars and bikes in the world first hand [:)]. Have been an automobile freak from the day one of my consciousness.But an amateur when it comes to stuff under the hood (Picking up slowly, need your help).

Currently own a CBZ star. Sad and sorry to say that its gathering dust in Chennai now [cry]. Planning to get a car soon with the help of my fellow TAIns!

Regards,
Whackedonce
Member no 105

Dear Mods: Have gone through all the general guidelines / rules and regulations before posting.Making your work easy!

350Z

Core Team
Hey Yatin!
A very warm welcome to you in this automotive nirvana, Known as The Automotive India.

Nice to see a member from Singapore and I'm glad that you're already aware of the General Rules & Regulations of community.

You'll surely have a great time here and yes, We will definetly help you regarding your new car, You can drop your query in Buying a Car or Bike section with all the necessary information.

Also, For any help regarding community, Please feel free to contact us using Contact Form or mail us at board@theautomotiveindia.com, It will be our pleasure to assist you.

Welcome again.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Dear Whackedonce,

Welcome to TAI. I hope you have a great time here. I have the same problem of my bike gathering dust in Blore. Its a Pulsar 180.

Cheers,
Vroom

Hey!
You are welcome to TAI and I'm sure you will have a rocking stay here.
Which car you are planning to buy? and how did you came up with your ID "whackeonce", [lol!]

Thread Starter #9
Thank you very much 350Z, Vroom, Umang, Neil.Bhujbal , surendar & napster!

@Umang : My requirements are a bit weird actually. Shall post in a new thread shortly.
About my ID there is a small story behind it, shall post that too in an appropriate thread. Keep watching!

Hey Whackedonce, welcome to TAI dude!! You are at the right place, a homely and helpful family where we serve and cater to each others' needs and have loads of fun. No wonder you feel so much at home.

Have a great and rocking stay here!!

Top Bottom