Hello TAI'ns, another automotive freak in TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I am Venku from Belgaum , karnataka, India,15.87°N 74.5°E [:)]
Okay first, I am really sorry for the delay in introducing myself, as I am a bit lazy when it comes to write especially about myself..lol . I am 25 years old, and I run a small IT services company in Belgaum.
I was in search of a good forum where I could find interesting information and share/ participate in discussions related to automobiles and most importantly I always love to find something new stuff for my car. Be it the tires, Sound system, upholstery, etc.... Since I found some cool automobile freaks in here sharing the best of their knowledge and experience , I decided to get in and signed up on 8th August 2010. My user name Vjroadie is an abbreviation for My name(Venkatesh Jartarkar) and Roadie - as I love to drive :)
Regarding my interests, obviously I love long drives, especially driving 300 to 400 kms in one stretch, Non stop in the shortest possible time, considering safety as well..lol I also love Photography, Off-roading, trekking, Dirt biking, Night jungle rides, etc :)
Now comes the last part of my introduction, but the most important one, is my ride. I own a Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire VDI(beige), bought in July 2009. This is my first car owned by me and earlier our first family car was 1997 Maruti Omni, then the 2001 Hyundai Santro.I always have a dream to own a All rounder SUV, and i hope everyone out here will definitely guide me to get the best one and I plan to buy one in 2012:)

Alright, that's it for now, I will come up with my ownership experience of my ride, travelogues , etc from time to time :)[thumbsup]

Thank you all and my Best regards to the Members and Mods for making me a member of TAI.

Vjroadie

Welcome, Vj, I see you've already clocked some posts, and are already a wee bit seasoned out here.

Nice having another member from Belagavi.

Thread Starter #4
@Arkin Young: yes, as soon as I joined TAI, I couldn't stop myself from participating into some interesting threads and as a result I delivered my introduction after 20 odd
posts..:lol!:.
@Mukeshus, Thank you [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Good introduction. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Vjroadie. Your posts have been quite interesting so far, and no wonder why one of them is also quickly featured on website main homepage, I hope to see such contribution and participation from your end in future too. And yeah, there are a few dZire owners already out here, feel free to drop whatever queries you may have, Enjoy your stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Good introduction. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Vjroadie. Your posts have been quite interesting so far, and no wonder why one of them is also quickly featured on website main homepage, I hope to see such contribution and participation from your end in future too. And yeah, there are a few dZire owners already out here, feel free to drop whatever queries you may have, Enjoy your stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you so much for your graceful comments and rating one of my post, ''The post of the month'' [:)] Its my great privilege to be on TAI and I have no doubts that this community is soon going to be one of the best amongst all.. My contributions will always make their way in TAI [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #13
@AMG, RSM, Vijay: Thank you all[:)]
@Sriharsha: Hey pal, I believe KA 17 is Karwar area, yup I do intend to meet up soon. Take care guys[cheers]

Hey VJ i created my introduction thread only after 2k odd posts![lol]

Anyways welcome to TAI , keep contributing your posts are interesting so far.

Top Bottom