Hello TAIgers!

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI-gers!!

WARNING: LONG POST AHED

I am writing this post for my dear lazy master. It is better to call him as my friend or the better, my brother. He has joined here exactly an year back is lazy enough not to write an intro and start posting. I said enough is enough and decided to write an intro for him.

I stole is TAI credentials and entered the forum. Awesome place indeed. No wonder he always talks about you guys.

Hearing all these things, you would have expected the master bro to be a middle aged person or atleast an adult. But then you are wrong, better luck next time!! :biggrin:
He is just a 14 year old and probably the youngest in this forum. The absence of time factor is just because he has a lot to study. Oh no, I haven't told his name and details.

He is Harikrishnan VS. Studying in 9th grade. Lives in.. eh.. where is he living? The only thing I know pretty well is that he is from God's Own Country. He has been a wanderer all during his childhood before I was born. Pathanamthitta, Kumily, Nedumkandam, Thodupuzha and what not! Now he is shuttling between his hometown at Cherthala (for you guys it is KL-32) and Changanassery (KL-33). About his hobbies, well, it is better to share a recent and funny incident.

As part of his school curriculum, he had the ASL exams. And his topic, hobbies and interests. He and his friend introduce themselves. The friend had finished his topic, questions were asked and here comes our H's turn. He starts: Good morning. I am going to speak about the topic.... blah blah blah. He finished presenting the topic and there comes the question part. The conversation goes on like this :

Friend:
Harikrishnan, What are your hobbies and how did you get into them?
H:
(Oh my God, this idiot has got nothing to ask other than this!! [frustration])

He is of a special kind. In our style, he is kinda another level. Most of his friends in his school knew nothing about him, his, family his interests… He is such a person that he doesn’t even talk to others unnecessarily. I can do noting with that other than making fun of him. Oh no, we’re getting late! Let’s continue, let’s continue!!

H:
As I have told before, my hobbies include tinkering with cars, travelling, photography and cycling, not marathon kinda, just small distances. This is how I stumbled across them: During childhood we had to travel to many places like Kumily, Nedumkandam, Thodupuzha and so on as mother was posted in different places in Kerala. All the places were awesome indeed. We would go to our hometown whenever we got a holiday. That too, in our humble Maruti who was the ride during most the runs. (Don't underestimate the power of a common Maruti) All these journeys created me an interest in travelling. I am not excatly sure how I developed an interest in photography but I believe that the first think I photographed is cars. So the next, cycling. Main reason that I liked cycling is that I cannot drive at this age. There is no driving licence needed to ride a cycle and so...

Teacher:
How are your hobbies interconnected?
H:
I don’t know how to answer this question. For instance, when I am in my hometown, along with my friends, I would take my bicycle, camera and roam around, exploring new places and taking photos. In the process, would see man cars and bikes as well. Teacher, is now the whole story included?
(Everyone starts laughing and I still wonder why H and friends were laughing)

The end result, he and his friend scored well. And his love of automobiles has helped him to score well in exams too. This is something funny, of course. He joined this forum and started typing English here. That helped him in improving his skills in English and now he scores well.
About the rides of his family according to their ages:

• An old Phillips bicycle, most probablie more aged than most of the members out here, said to be almost 70 years old.
  • A Vespa PL 170, as I have heard. It was sold off before I joined the family and I am kept in its garage space. Our Mr.H has seen it, though.
  • An HM Ambassador Mark II, 44 years old. Came to our family about 25 years ago. Perhaps the most special car in the garage. The family customized its interior. The engine was swapped with a matador engine. The looks was changed to that of Mark IV and then to Ambassador Classical. It now looks like Ambassador Nova. He is H’s personal favourite and that is the fact that makes me jealous.
  • A Bajaj Chethak, 1993 model I believe. It is not used for about 3 years or so.
  • A 2000 model Maruti Suzuki 800 STD. H has done most of his travelling in it. The car is still kept stock without any accessories save for seat covers and floor mats. He can well be called the beater car in the garage.
  • The next guy is me and I will introduce myself later.
  • And then the latest guy, VW Vento TDI Highline. This one is also kept stock and this was a very awesome upgrade for the family coming from Amby and the Maruti. He is the current highway rider.
A well balanced garage, wot?

Started feeling boring, huh? I’m stopping with a funny incident.
Gone mad on cars, H changed his WhatsApp status to PETROLHEAD FOREVER. After that only H realised how striking his WhatsApp status was. He got atleast 5 messages within 5 hours of changing it. Some of them were as follows:

Hey Hari, have you started a petrol bunk?
Filled your head with petrol and burnt it?
Petrolhead?!! What sort of a head is it?
Thanks to TAI for introducing this word and this world of automobiles to him!! And he is very happy contributing this forum and interacting with the TAIgers out here.

His family also supports his interests very much. That might be the reason his family got him me instead of a BSA Ladybird or a Hercules Turbo drive Apex which is boring to ride. I believe the Vento also came to the garage only due to H. He asked the family to pick it up against the Ertiga or the Toyota Etios.

He is, and he remains PETROLHEAD FOREVER.

Now the answer to the question you are going to ask; Who is the narrator?

It's none other than H's own ride Hercules Atom D360. Yes, I am the narrator. I don't like writing. I like talking. Sorry for the poor English. Thanks for reading if you reached the end alas!!

Best regards,
H's own Hercules

Hello Harikrishnan

That is an excellent write-up right there, I am really impressed with your writing skills little brother. [:)] In the coming years, they are going to get better anyway. Have you thought of a career in content writing? Trust me, you will excel in this field if you do have a passion. And I agree with you, writing such posts will definitely improve your skills.

Dear Hercules Atom D360, do pursue your lazy master to post some pictures of your garage mates on this thread. :biggrin:

Last but not the least, have a great stay on board.

Regards,
Alpha

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Hello Harikrishnan

That is an excellent write-up right there, I am really impressed with your writing skills little brother. [:)]
Thanks a ton sir!
Have you thought of a career in content writing? Trust me, you will excel in this field if you do have a passion. And I agree with you, writing such posts will definitely improve your skills.
Ne'r thought of something like that. Let's see what would happen.
Dear Hercules Atom D360, do pursue your lazy master to post some pictures of your garage mates on this thread. :biggrin:
He is having exams now. He has promissed me that he would take some nice snaps and post it here. Just presenting a teaser.
IMG_0794.JPG
Will post better ones as soon as possibe.

Thanks again!!

Thread Starter #4
Hi all,
Sorry for not updating the thread for a long time. Regarding the photos of the garage mates, attaching the pics of Vento and Amby [:)] Please do tell me if you guys need more photos. Will post Chethak's pic as soon as possible. Don't have any good photos now.

Vento.jpg
Amby.jpg

Regards

Top Bottom