Hello TAI'gers

Thread Starter #1
Hi All: This is Sachin (a Techno-marketing software professional) from Bangalore. Happy to be part of the TAI'Gers (Love it). I do like to think of myself as passionate about cars. My other interest include -
a. Travelling (Like to Drive out over the weekend as well as look for any opportunity to drive when travelling abroad for work)
b. Food (from fine dining to dhabha, love to find the place, drive to the place and enjoy a great meal)
c. Technology (mostly Embedded devices and Mobility related, I have been involved with few Automotive projects - IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) solution based on Linux & Android)
Sports, Music, and Movies among other interest. Here are a list of cars that me and Wife have owned in the past -
Maruti Suzuki Esteem
Hyundai Santro Xing
And currently own the following -
Honda City iVTec (AT)
Mahindra XUV 500 (AT) - Got this one last month
I do like to try my hand with DYI projects (not always successfully though) and will try to contribute with few tit-bits from my ownership experience as well as any interesting travel stories.
A beautiful world awaits us. Let us discover it together!
-Sachin

Hi All: This is Sachin (a Techno-marketing software professional) from Bangalore. Happy to be part of the TAI'Gers (Love it). I do like to think of myself as passionate about cars. My other interest include -
a. Travelling (Like to Drive out over the weekend as well as look for any opportunity to drive when travelling abroad for work)
b. Food (from fine dining to dhabha, love to find the place, drive to the place and enjoy a great meal)
c. Technology (mostly Embedded devices and Mobility related, I have been involved with few Automotive projects - IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) solution based on Linux & Android)
Sports, Music, and Movies among other interest. Here are a list of cars that me and Wife have owned in the past -
Maruti Suzuki Esteem
Hyundai Santro Xing
Honda City iVTec (AT)
I do like to try my hand with DYI projects (not always successfully though) and will try to contribute with few tit-bits from my ownership experience as well as any interesting travel stories.
-Sachin
Welcome to TAI Sach! That's one beast you have, do post an ownership review and let us know your experiences. Travelogues are always fascinating, waiting for yours as well.

Wish you safe and happy miles always!

cya,
seeker

Maruti Suzuki Esteem
Hyundai Santro Xing
Honda City iVTec (AT)
-Sachin
Hi Sachin!

Welcome to TAI. Wishing you many a happy miles here.

Also, will be looking forward for your ownership review as well as your travelogue. Keep us posted.

Top Bottom