Hello TAIgers!

drive_angry - Thanks for the kind words buddy! [:D] I started in 8th standard I think, gathering basic knowledge of music components (not necessarily ICE) and advising friends about them. Being in NCR, slow-moving cars with cool ICE catched my attention every other day and I discovered my inner passion for cars. My friend's Dad had an ICE shop in Faridabad, and I learned many things there (auditioned almost all basic brands, learnt about wiring, and all). It has closed down now but I got a decent ICE knowledge in these 5-6 years. But do I look that old in my profile picture? [lol]

Regarding PM, now I think you can also send PMs as you're a V4 now.

kashyap8055 - Thanks brother!

Nice to know that ice_wise. Next time if any of my friends/relatives need any help regarding ICE, I now know who to contact now. Regarding old timer thing, when I was writing that post somewhere deep down I knew it will kind of backfire but honestly, that not my intention at all mera bhai. What I meant was that you carry a persona of a person who knows too much about something that really matters and that according to me my friend, is a good thing.

Waiting for the pics of your swift's ICE once your camera issue is sorted out.

PS: I think you have your car's pic as a DP not yours. right?

Peace!

Thread Starter #18
Nice to know that ice_wise. Next time if any of my friends/relatives need any help regarding ICE, I now know who to contact now. Regarding old timer thing, when I was writing that post somewhere deep down I knew it will kind of backfire but honestly, that not my intention at all mera bhai. What I meant was that you carry a persona of a person who knows too much about something that really matters and that according to me my friend, is a good thing.

Waiting for the pics of your swift's ICE once your camera issue is sorted out.

PS: I think you have your car's pic as a DP not yours. right?

Peace!
No worries buddy. BTW is there any 3rd party app that I can use instead of stock Samsung camera app? Maybe the camera will work then.

Car in DP is mine but has been edited by a friend to make the tints darker/more visible.

No worries buddy. BTW is there any 3rd party app that I can use instead of stock Samsung camera app? Maybe the camera will work then.

Car in DP is mine but has been edited by a friend to make the tints darker/more visible.
Yeah I think there are tonnes of them on Google's play store.
You can try.

1) Camera FV-5
2) A better Camera
3) Manual Camera
4) Snap Camera

these are the apps that I know are good and are probably free on Google's play store.

Rest I google it and found these apps as well.
Best Third-Party Camera App

1. Camera MX
2. Camera ZOOM FX
3. Camera360 Ultimate
4. Camera Fun Pro
5. Camera JB+
6. Cymera
7. DSLR Camera
8. Pro GIF Camera
9. Google Camera
10. HD Camera Ultra
11. LINE Camera
12. Open Camera
13. Otaku Camera
14. Paper Camera

Good Luck!

Hello my buddy ice_wise,

How are you?

Since 5th January, you haven't logged in here. Are you busy with collage and exams?

You were so active and helpful here. Really missing you brother. Login whenever you can and post something! :please:

Hope to see you soon.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Thread Starter #21
Hi guys.

I was not able to log in since ~2 months. On 7th January, I crashed into a tree while riding a friend's Karizma. Quite a serious one. A car side-swiped me while overtaking and I lost control. As the car's bumper hit my silencer, the handle started to wobble badly like in MotoGP crashes and I crashed. I fractured my leg and had many cuts and bruises on shoulder, back and arms. I was wearing a helmet and gloves but had no other protective gear. Lesson learnt, the hard way.

I was adviced bedrest for the next one month. As if this was not enough, some ICE equipment was stolen from my Swift when it was parked outside the main gate in January. HU, amps and subwoofer were stolen. The thief had somehow managed to open the rear door after disabling the alarm and I discovered it in February as the car was covered and unused (and had a good layer of dust over it also). By this time, family had decided to sell off the non-ABS and non-airbag cars (my Swift and brother's Dzire) as they were more 'in-shock' by the accident than me. Plans of a motorcycle (Royal Enfield [cry]) were also shelved. Both the cars were put on OLX and were sold quickly in 2 weeks. By mid-February, I had recovered and started going to college. Started reading threads on the forum since 20th February or so and logged in today.

What all has changed since then? Well, 2 cars were sold. We are looking for replacements now and have brought the Baleno from Meerut to Gurgaon (to be used by my brother). I have not started driving after the crash and go to college in a friend's Polo. My mobile phone was lost (possibly stolen) from the accident spot and I am managing through my brother's phone. That is the reason I am not active on Whatsapp since January, and will remain inactive for some more time as my internals have started. We will be shifting to Faridabad in May 2016 and will start the search for cars after that. And last but not the least, the pigeon I had rescued recovered and flew away within a week's time.

Logged in today after reading CRACING's reply on my Introduction thread. I was overwhelmed to see 7 messages from different members, asking about cars, ICE and my well-being. Thank you for the support and love. [:)]

Sorry to all those whose queries were not answered on time. Now, I am back and will start posting regularly in some time. There are many pending threads and I will take some time to go through and answer them one by one. [thumbswink]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Lakshit, nice to have you back with us here. Just in morning Vipul had texted me to know about your where-about. I thought you would be busy with your studies. However, reading your post above, I feel bad you had to go through such incidents. Thankfully you're fine now. Looking forward to a healthy you and even more active participation my dear.

Regards

Akash

Lakshit ji Haldwani wale, I was really missing you sirji [cry]
I tried calling, texting and what not but all in vain; in fact today I even decided to visit your place just to know of your whereabouts ( yaa, I am sitting idle these days) but then came your response. Get back to ICE section quickly sirji; many people are missing you there.

Thread Starter #24
Thanks Akash1886 for the wishes.

TSIVipul, I am really sorry that you had to go through all this to contact me. I have your mobile number, will ping you once I get a new phone and a new '99999' type number. [lol]

Welcome back buddy.

Sorry, to learn about the accident you had. I am glad though that you are all right now. Take care and wish you will return to your normal life soon. God Bless.

Hello Lakshit,

Its very unfortunate to hear about your accident. Recovering from an accident can be a long and laborious process and it’s awful that you’re having to go through it but I wish you the best and most speedy recovery possible.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Thread Starter #28
are you planning for a new swift ZDi.
Not a Swift. There are many new launches lined up this year, my brother will decide from those and I will get some (less) used i20 or a C2 segment car, but not before July. I will look for used Elite i20, Verna, Cruze or Ciaz. If everything falls in place, I might pick up a used XUV or Fortuner.

Thanks for the wishes Auto_Pilot, CRACING and FordFiesta1.6. With such an overwhelming response (concerns) of members, TAI feels like my second home. [:)]

Not a Swift. There are many new launches lined up this year, my brother will decide from those and I will get some (less) used i20 or a C2 segment car, but not before July. I will look for used Elite i20, Verna, Cruze or Ciaz. If everything falls in place, I might pick up a used XUV or Fortuner.

Thanks for the wishes Auto_Pilot, CRACING and FordFiesta1.6. With such an overwhelming response (concerns) of members, TAI feels like my second home. [:)]
I think in sedan you can go for ciaz and in SUV I think it's better to go for XUV 5OO. No there should be no thanks for the wishes because you are our friend. And with friend there should be no sorry and thanks right.[:)]

Top Bottom