Hello TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hey, guys am Abhilabh from Thane and currently am working as a jr. lawyer completed my LLB last year . I used to be a Bike lover but Ertiga has completely changed my world upside down . Got my 1st car as Ertiga ZDI on 23rd August and Oh my...! since then i've hardly traveled On my Bike (Cbr250R). It's a totally different feeling being on a Driving seat than being on a bike

Finished my Driving classes just a month back . I dont have much experience in Driving as i said earlier Ertiga is my 1st car and so far i've managed to cover only 1500kms including 2 Highway (600kms) drives and some small small city drives but am riding bike since last 4 years and have covered almost 100000kms on it (1st bike was RTR-EFi and now last year i brought CBR250R) .

That's it thanks for allowing me to join this forum .

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Abhilabh. Congrats on Ertiga. CBR 250 is a nice bike. Would like to read review of both. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Abhilabh, welcome to TAI. that was a nice intro of yours and congrats for your Ertiga, hope to see an ownership review of Ertiga and CBR250r(Your's will be the first ownership review in our forum), we are eager to see both of them.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].

Hey Abhilabh welcome to The Automotive India and congratulations on your Ertiga buddy.

Would definitely love to see your ownership reviews for the Ertiga and the CBR250r as well.

Have a pleasant stay here..

A very warm welcome to TAI Abhiwar, have a nice stay here and look forward to your active partipication.
We would love to see a thread on the CB250R

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #7
Thanks every one. Yes i would love to start CBR ownership thread BUT[anger] unfortunately i lost all the data few months back due to HDD crash so there wont be any Photo's on this thread is it ok with you guys..? If it is then i will sure start a ownership thread for CBR 250R .

350Z

Core Team
Thanks every one. Yes i would love to start CBR ownership thread BUT unfortunately i lost all the data few months back due to HDD crash so there wont be any Photo's on this thread is it ok with you guys..? If it is then i will sure start a ownership thread for CBR 250R .
Abhiwar, You still own the CBR I assume? Just click a few fresh snaps and add them in the review. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Abhiwar, You still own the CBR I assume? Just click a few fresh snaps and add them in the review. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
haila ! ye idea muze kyu nahi aaya [clap] yes yes give me few days to prepare it on world then i will post . Till now i've only covered 13000kms on it but all of it is On highway.

Top Bottom