Hello TAI !

Thread Starter #17

lxi.

Suspended
Thanks dodge v1per.
UPDATE- both the car's, ALTO as well as the CITY, ownership review is posted in the forum. Thanks, Actually, i am feeling i am addicted to this forum. [:D]

Link to Lxi's City: New Honda City V Ownership Review!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Lxi. Interesting name !

Share more on your Alto , City with us and do upload some pictures. I am sure they will be good.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI. Be in touch for any support.

Last edited:
Any ways,leave everything aside and tell us what do you feel about the driveability of your ALto lxi in city and how is it different from K10 in-city manners?

Thread Starter #24

lxi.

Suspended
Actually i have not driven the K10 but the Alto is fun to drive in the city because of the small stance and good all-round visibility. One problem has occured a few weeks earlier, when i am driving in the third gear and downshift to second, the 4th gear gets engaged and the car does thud thud and comes to a halt. How to effectively turn from 3rd to 2nd.?

Its an Alto...hmmm[thinking]..yes,next time when you downshift from third to second then simple it is:-
1):Remove the lever from the third gear slot.
2):Push the lever to the extreme left side.
3):Then pull it down and second one gets engaged.

You may have pushed it less as compared to the needed distance and hence you ended up upshifting to fourth.These gearboxes have rubbery feeling so you need to be quite more accurate while shifting.

Top Bottom