Hello TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone [:D],
After a long time - here comes my introduction:
My name is Nagesh, 26 years, from Chennai. My drive here is a Honda City - iVtec - S-MT.

I have this strong admiration towards Honda City for the comfort and driving pleasure since 2004 and that was the reason for my username.

I do have a fair knowledge about cars & bikes. This site came very handy while i was researching about the ANHC. So, thought of becoming a member and share my views and experiences.

Apart from automobiles, i love to party hard [cheers], work hard, travel, music, gadgets and being hyper-active in social networking.

This site is pepped with a mixture of beginers to experts and socialize apart from cars and bikes.

See you all around daily.

Cheers!

350Z

Core Team
Welcome on board. It is never too late. :smile: Good to read your introduction, and hope you are already enjoying the stay here. Please don’t hesitate to contact us incase you require any assistance. See you around!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Nagesh,

Welcome to The Automotive India. I was a bit surprised to see your introduction, the reason being your active participation in the forum never made me feel that you are a new member. Anyways enjoy your stay aboard.
Happy Posting!

Cheers,
Akash

Your posts and reviews have been good till now! BTW welcome again to TAI Nagesh , have a great time and hope you remain active always!

Hey Nagesh,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

Another Chennai freak ?? Would meet you soon..

Top Bottom