Hello TAI :)

Thread Starter #1
[:)]
Have been following TAI for a really long time now, guess its time I start contributing too. [clap]
I am Wasil, currently living and working in Chandigarh, as a Territory Sales Manager.
This user name is more like a part of my life, since my class 11th, on various blogs and thus a habitual choice.
Love to play and watch a lot of sports, movies and eager to eat various type of new foods.

Would love to own a Ford Mustang if it gets launched in India. [drive]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Have been following TAI for a really long time now, guess its time I start contributing too.
I am Wasil, currently living and working in Chandigarh, as a Territory Sales Manager.
This user name is more like a part of my life, since my class 11th, on various blogs and thus a habitual choice.
Love to play and watch a lot of sports, movies and eager to eat various type of new foods.

Would love to own a Ford Mustang if it gets launched in India.
Hi Wasil, Warm welcome to The Automotive India. As you are in Chandigarh, I am sure you would be frequenting to Sector 17 market. Man that's the mecca of party over there and specially in winters the outings to that place are simply awesome. I stayed there from 1998-99 with dad.

Our forum also has a thread on Chandigarh's beauty so do have look on that.

Do share with us about your present cars/ bikes and look forward to interacting with you.

Regards

Akash

Welcome to The Automotive India Wasil and wish you have a great stay here.
Some of the amazing food joints chandigarh has, would love to hear more about them from you.
Do share about your rides you currently drive.
Ford Mustang, that one hoot of a drive to have man.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
Hi Wasil, Warm welcome to The Automotive India. As you are in Chandigarh, I am sure you would be frequenting to Sector 17 market. Man that's the mecca of party over there and specially in winters the outings to that place are simply awesome. I stayed there from 1998-99 with dad.
Our forum also has a thread on Chandigarh's beauty so do have look on that.
Do share with us about your present cars/ bikes and look forward to interacting with you.
Regards
Akash
Hey Buddy, Thank You.
Yeah Sector 17 was the hype when I moved here about 18 months back but then the Elante Mall came up and things changed here and how a lot, Sattara (17) as they fondly call it here is quite deserted nowadays, only the loyal's or people native to Chandigarh stroll there. [cry]
I had earlier lived in an even prettier place - Udaipur - for a year. My sales role take me to places, well at least that is good about it. :agree:

Welcome to The Automotive India Wasil and wish you have a great stay here.
Some of the amazing food joints chandigarh has, would love to hear more about them from you.
Do share about your rides you currently drive.
Ford Mustang, that one hoot of a drive to have man.
Thank You :)
I had recently bought a Skoda Rapid (Black Edition), was an i10 earlier. And yes ! Chandigarh has it's share of places to visit, enjoy and eat.
By far the best city (which I have been to) in terms of traffic rules and regulations.

Hey Wasil Welcome to the family. Mustang i love that car may be someday i'll own it too.if not im sure you'd give me a ride if i want isn't it[;)]. i have spent quite a long time in Chandigarh and your right, the city is clean and neat and people follow rules. chandigarh is like home away from home.have a joyous ride ahead. im sure you will be sharing your ownership review on RAPID

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI Wasil! Have a great and pleasant stay here, BTW you should make out from my profile pic that I am a diehard fan of Mustangs. Anyways do post some pics of your black edition Rapid. Is it a manual or an auto?

Welcome Bro,Me too 11th Standard but was interested in Automobiles and Music so was dropped outta school 2 years back.There are kids like us here bro.RSVB,Shrid and Carloverjosh are 3 of them,It's good to see kids in here bro.And Did I hear a Mustang bro ? Epic Engine note and also a Riot to drive ! Old school ? Like it !

Thread Starter #10
Hey Wasil Welcome to the family. Mustang i love that car may be someday i'll own it too.if not im sure you'd give me a ride if i want isn't it. i have spent quite a long time in Chandigarh and your right, the city is clean and neat and people follow rules. chandigarh is like home away from home.have a joyous ride ahead. im sure you will be sharing your ownership review on RAPID
Welcome to TAI Wasil! Have a great and pleasant stay here, BTW you should make out from my profile pic that I am a diehard fan of Mustangs. Anyways do post some pics of your black edition Rapid. Is it a manual or an auto?
Congratulations on your black edition skoda.Looking forward to hear more about this edition and your experience so far.
Hey Wasil Welcome to TAI[clap]
Skoda Rapid (Black Edition) WoW
Please Share everything about it on the Ownership Section
Enjoy Your Stay among the TAI-Gers
Thank You Guys.

I will surely share my experience, ownership review, the goods and the bad's once I am done with some miles.
Had clicked few pics to send it to my parents when I had bought it, sharing it here.
(Have a 5MP phone, so kindly excuse the quality)

Also, would love some generous tips from you experienced lot's on what are the basic to do's when we buy a new car. What accessories are must and etc etc. I understand this thread might not be the right place to ask such kind of questions so kindly suggest a thread please. [cheers]

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Also, would love some generous tips from you experienced lot's on what are the basic to do's when we buy a new car. What accessories are must and etc etc. I understand this thread might not be the right place to ask such kind of questions so kindly suggest a thread please.
For regular upkeep of your car you may begin a thread in "maintaining my ride section" of the forum and for modification and accessories you can use the "accessories and modification section."

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom