Hello TAI this is ThePhantom Aka Raj

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI,

I am new to TAI. I must this is one of the best forum that i have come across that gives A-Z knowledge about automobiles to newbie like me. Thank you Mods and Admin for putting great effort in building and guiding us fellow members.

About Myself:

I am Raj from Hyderabad. I completed my engineering from JNTU Hyderabad and now i am working as a Process Consultant with reputed firm in Hyderabad. My hobbies include Long-Drives, Playing cricket and roaming with friends.[:)]

My ride till now was Black Devil PULSAR 180 CC. Yes i like to call it by the name Black Devil. Tomorrow i am going to be a proud owner of Next Gen Hyundai i10 Kappa Sportz VTVT.

I used to drive a lot during my college days and did some amazing trips to various places nearby Hyderabad with my friends. The top speed achieved by me was 118 KMPH on my Black Devil. But that was only once as i believe it's too risky driving at that speed.

I dream ride is to drive a Ferrari, know i can't afford one. But at least drive one and Audi Q7.

My user name is ThePhantom as i used to read comics a lot during my school days and some times even used to dream as if i am a Phantom, fighting with devils and destroying the Evil God haha [:D].

Tomorrow i we are getting a new member in to our family i.e. My Silver Surfer Next Gen Hyundai i10 Kappa Sportz VTVT.

So this is about myself and my ride.

Thank you all for reading !

Cheers,
R@J !!!

Hello Raj.

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. And once again, many congratulations for your new car.
Have a pleasant stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Nice nickname. Hope you are already familiar with policies and functioning of community, if not, please visit the Announcements section for a basic knowhow. Enjoy your stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Raj,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

Nice to know about your wheels family & another kappa owner onboard.

Hello Raj , welcome to TAI family. Congratulations on your new car purchase.

I like your nicknames , Silver Surfer , Black Devil![:)]

Hi raj!! welcome to TAI and have a great stay. congratz on your new ride and post some more details soon!! [:)]

Top Bottom