Hello TAI Members.

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I have followed TAI threads for a while, and recently more so, before I purchased a new Vehicle. The forum was very informative and made my decision making process much easier.

Personal Details:

Name : Sudeep Roy
City : Gurgaon (Working here, from Bangalore)
Vehicle : Honda BRIO SMT (2012), Maruti Zen Lxi (2002)

Thread Starter #2
Hi Mods,
I wanted to share the pics of my new vehicle with other members in an existing thread of Honda BRIO.
Kindly help me on the process of uploading pics ( it asks me for a link instead) .

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sudeep. And Congrats for Honda Brio.

Hi Mods, I wanted to share the pics of my new vehicle with other members in an existing thread of Honda BRIO.Kindly help me on the process of uploading pics ( it asks me for a link instead) .
Please refer to this link for a Pictorial Guide. You should also consider sharing a separate review of it too. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Sudeep
Welcome to TAI. Why not start your own ownership thread with pics of your car.
Uploading pics is quite easy. I will help you out on this.

Below the message box, click on GO ADVANCED. Then follow the sequence as shown in image I have attached. Take care of photo size limitation. Your photo/s have been uploaded easily.
After you click "upload", wait for some time till fotos have been uploaded. Once done, close and you'll be back to your message. complete it and post it.
Thanks

350Z: I was looking for that tutorial thread. By the time I came up with my version, you already provided it. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI Sudeep. Hope you have a wonderful stay here and many congrats for your new Brio.

freakdude.

Hi Sudeep, welcome to TAI, That's great you are an owner of a brio, it is becoming quite popular in TAI now a days, Have a pleasant stay and feel free to reach the team for any kind of assistance.

Hi Sudeep,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Great to see a Brio owner aboard. Do share the ownership report of your baby Honda soon. In case you require any help, please feel free to contact us.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #11
Hi Sudeep,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Great to see a Brio owner aboard. Do share the ownership report of your baby Honda soon. In case you require any help, please feel free to contact us.

Cheers.

Just submitted a review with my experience so far.. I hope it makes sense to your guys.

Hi Sudeep, welcome to TAI. I read your review of Brio. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Once again welcome on board.

Top Bottom