Hello TAI Members

Thread Starter #91

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Congratulations Akash..

You are doing a fantastic job in the forum and have been helping many members

Keep it up the good work
Thanks Buddy and you know your timely updates on the Cricket Thread, FIFA thread and gadget section are truly useful. Every morning when I switch ON the phone, I get an update of your's for the FIFA thread. Thanks a bunch for keeping us all updated.

Congrats Reporter Sahab, a well deserved distinction, well done, keep up the good work.

God bless.
Thanks Sir. I hope my contributions shall be in line with the future success of our forum and I hope the members of our forum shall stand with me and support me like they have done for all these years. The motivation to contribute comes from all of you Sir. I look forward to improving on my knowledge and further help our members and community grow in future.

And as always Sir, Keep your blessings on me.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #92

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

It has been a beautiful 5 year long journey with my forum, The Automotive India and all of you. Really it still feels so endearing to be a part of this homely forum. I really would like to thank all of you for accepting me and having me live my passion for cars for 5 years so far. TAI has been a pillar of support for me even in the most difficult phase of my life. @350Z supported me morally to a great extent in my most difficult situation. To be honest, it wasn't easy for me to return here because I was apprehensive of how will I be able to cope up with the loss of content which happened because of my absence. When I called up Vibhor after a long time, he was worried and so was his family too about my sudden absence from the forum. Not only him, Vipul, Vinod Sir, Nair Sir, FD, Drifter, A.G all of them were concerned for me which made me realize that the best thing I gained from my association with TAI was the love, affection and perhaps life long friends. When after 7 months I wrote my 1st post, I thought many might have forgotten me but the reassuring and warm welcome by @mayankdixit @ksdr @bhvm and all of you helped me to make effort to re-start my innings. I shall forever be thankful to TAI and hope to have a long journey with constructive and continued contribution.

Regards

Akash

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Friends,
When after 7 months I wrote my 1st post, I thought many might have forgotten me
Akash
Come on Akash,how could one forget you. How could you even think of that?? I will forget my Nexon but not you. Nexon is not human,with warmth and love, but you are.
I was worried about you too. And believe me, we all,each car-passionate one of us ,missed you and your posts, to the core. I may not have met you in person,but you are close to many of us like a brother.
And you are WELCOME back with all the warm wishes from all of us.

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Forgetting you, a Genius in Automobile, providing hot news and hot coverages of new car launches.., No way.
Your sudden disappearance from the forum worried me (and indeed few others too) and since I don't have any alternative contact with you, just Pmed @350Z who replied me advising that you have some problem in the family. Since then I have been hoping to hear you

Finally, you are back and happy for that, Everyone experience bad things in the life... Its human life, nothing in our hand - what else to say ?

Thanks

@Akash1886 Can't even think of forgetting you sirr, you were absent from forums for quite a long time,that's why I pmed you.. Anyways, good and bad things are just 2 sides of our life,so never mind about the bad experiences or happenings, and just keep smiling and posting!. [lol] and now you're back, im ready to pm you daily again.!.:stupid:

Thread Starter #96

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Forgetting you, a Genius in Automobile, providing hot news and hot coverages of new car launches.., No way.
Your sudden disappearance from the forum worried me (and indeed few others too) and since I don't have any alternative contact with you, just Pmed @350Z who replied me advising that you have some problem in the family. Since then I have been hoping to hear you

Finally, you are back and happy for that, Everyone experience bad things in the life... Its human life, nothing in our hand - what else to say ?

Thanks
Sir, people like you are a blessing for us guys. Sir, Genius is a big term for me as I consider myself a enthusiast and ya by god's grace the phase I was in has finally ended. But ya, that phase made me love my dad all the more again. I realized the value of his nagging. He is my support and I love him the most. Each day I was away from here was indeed tough for me. In that phase, @350Z stood like a brother for me. He is the moderator here but his invaluable support was really encouraging for me.

Come on Akash,how could one forget you. How could you even think of that?? I will forget my Nexon but not you. Nexon is not human,with warmth and love, but you are.
I was worried about you too. And believe me, we all,each car-passionate one of us ,missed you and your posts, to the core. I may not have met you in person,but you are close to many of us like a brother.
And you are WELCOME back with all the warm wishes from all of us.
Bhai, I would be in touch with you. Apna number PM kardena mujhe. Would like to have your opinion on my dad's health condition. Thanks for the tremendous support and love. Aaj dil se khushi mehsus hui hai bhai. I am the only child of my parents and your sentiments made me truly emotional. I read the posts of you all and wasn't able to reply as I was really overwhelmed with the love you all have for me.

Can't even think of forgetting you sirr, you were absent from forums for quite a long time,that's why I pmed you.. Anyways, good and bad things are just 2 sides of our life,so never mind about the bad experiences or happenings, and just keep smiling and posting!. and now you're back, im ready to pm you daily again.!.
I know buddy. I could take everything in stride but seeing my dad almost helpless at one point about his health was a tough situation. I love your care and respect for me and makes me feel blessed to be a part of the TAI Family. You can PM me whenever you want.

Regards

Akash

Friends,

It has been a beautiful 5 year long journey with my forum, The Automotive India and all of you. Really it still feels so endearing to be a part of this homely forum. I really would like to thank all of you for accepting me and having me live my passion for cars for 5 years so far. TAI has been a pillar of support for me even in the most difficult phase of my life. @350Z supported me morally to a great extent in my most difficult situation. To be honest, it wasn't easy for me to return here because I was apprehensive of how will I be able to cope up with the loss of content which happened because of my absence. When I called up Vibhor after a long time, he was worried and so was his family too about my sudden absence from the forum. Not only him, Vipul, Vinod Sir, Nair Sir, FD, Drifter, A.G all of them were concerned for me which made me realize that the best thing I gained from my association with TAI was the love, affection and perhaps life long friends. When after 7 months I wrote my 1st post, I thought many might have forgotten me but the reassuring and warm welcome by @mayankdixit @ksdr @bhvm and all of you helped me to make effort to re-start my innings. I shall forever be thankful to TAI and hope to have a long journey with constructive and continued contribution.

Regards

Akash
Glad to see you back in action, Aakash ji. Missed your informative posts a lot. Was also worried like many others, over your break. Then came to know from Vinodji, Nair ji about the reason. Wish your dad a speedy recovery and a good health. Also feel sorry about your Nexon experience. Seems a bad phase. Will get over soon. And it's not at all easy to forget contributors like you sir. Hope you'll keep sharing knowledge/experience/coverage reports as before. Welcome back!

Thread Starter #98

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Welllllllllllllllllll.............Here is the big show[lol]

Credit: DisneyMusicIndiaVEVO

Bhaiyon and sisters. Hope you all are doing well. My Lappy's battery had died and had to be replaced. Due to travel restrictions the same could not be done till now. So, I am using the lappy with direct power. It was really tough to stay off the forum and this battery issue wasn't expected. I hope you all are keeping yourself safe. @350Z I told you that I'll be back so here I am in my trademark goofy style. I'll try to be as regular as possible. A lot of cars got launched in between virtually (the new normal) and thanks to all of you to have kept the forum alive all this time. @Nairrk thank you sir for updating us all with the latest.

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #100

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Nice to hear from you after a couple of months
Thanks Sir. Hope all good at your end. You as usual are updating us all with the latest. I was truly touched with your concern Sir. Waiting to get in touch again with the guys @gearhead2 @mayankdixit @bhvm et al.

I knew that you have a problem with a laptop (checked with @350Z and got the news - In fact, I sent to you a message but didn't receive any reply hence asked him) .
Vibhor did inform me and I replied to him. Where is he today?? @350Z kahan ho bhai?? Swagat to karo hamara[lol] So how is it all going Vibhor? Hope you and all in family are doing well. Until this day, My car isn't having the TAI sticker[:D] Just a gentle, humble, subtle and peaceful reminder for the sticker and thanks for further encouraging me with the award. It truly mean alot.

Take Care
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Vibhor did inform me and I replied to him. Where is he today?? @350Z kahan ho bhai?? Swagat to karo hamara
Heartiest welcome reporter saab. [thumbsup] Yesterday I was delighted to see @TSIVipul and now @Akash1886. Good to see ol’ folks back. I, @Nairrk and other TAIgers were concerned but it was a relief to hear that all's fine.

Until this day, My car isn't having the TAI sticker[:D] Just a gentle, humble, subtle and peaceful reminder for the sticker
I’m well-informed about it but this pandemic situation has put all things to a halt. I’ll either courier it or handover whenever we meet.

thanks for further encouraging me with the award
You deserve it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #102

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Heartiest welcome reporter saab. [thumbsup] Yesterday I was delighted to see @TSIVipul and now @Akash1886. Good to see ol’ folks back. I, @Nairrk and other TAIgers were concerned but it was a relief to hear that all's fine.
It is our 2nd home. It is never easy to stay away from home. Good Times will sure return!!

Regards
Akash

It is our 2nd home. It is never easy to stay away from home. Good Times will sure return!!
It's a few years since we last interacted, so you still look and sound as much scary only, or things have changed for good? "Aap toh waise hi daraane ki cheez hain, ab kaisa chal raha hai?"

@350Z start talking to the concerned guys again. Shall we start with Harrier AT or the City? Or maybe the Polo TSi!

Leaving this forum back was never an option, it's just that the life was quite tough for a few years. In fact last time when I tried logging in again, I had forgot my password and the reset mail came after 15 min! :stupid:

By the way is our @Iron Rock still active?

Last edited:

I’m well-informed about it but this pandemic situation has put all things to a halt. I’ll either courier it or handover whenever we meet.

You deserve it.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hey guys nice to see all back...

Top Bottom