Hello TAI Members. Glad To Be Here.

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI Members,
I am Rohit originally from Hyderabad, but currently in USA.
From my childhood I have been an enthusiastic and passionate lover of automobiles. The first car I had got my hands on was Ambassdor MarkIII 1.8 Diesel during my school days and it was a true beast in its character(thought I did not even know the nuances of driving at that age). It was with us for almost 10years and due to rising fuel costs we bought a used Premier 118NE 1.3 Petrol.

This was the car on which I practiced driving and it has been the most cherished memory for me. Even though the initial pick up was slow, but once it used to get upto a good speed we would overtake even the biggest SUV's on road and I felt overwhelmed every time my Dad used to do that. My Dad is a car enthusiast by himself and he always loved driving powerful SUV's. Due to a joint family we sold off the Premier and bought ourselves a Maruti Omni 8-seater.

Even though it's a highly accident-prone vehicle, it has been serving the purpose of a family car. I have my eyes set on buying an SUV for my father hence I would really need your inputs and reviews once I start searching for one.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be a part of this wonderful forum. [clap][clap]

Re: Hello TAI Members. Glad to be here

Hello TAI Members,
I am Rohit originally from Hyderabad, but currently in USA.
From my childhood I have been an enthusiastic and passionate lover of automobiles. The first car I had got my hands on was Ambassdor MarkIII 1.8 Diesel during my school days and it was a true beast in its character(thought I did not even know the nuances of driving at that age). It was with us for almost 10years and due to rising fuel costs we bought a used Premier 118NE 1.3 Petrol.

This was the car on which I practiced driving and it has been the most cherished memory for me. Even though the initial pick up was slow, but once it used to get upto a good speed we would overtake even the biggest SUV's on road and I felt overwhelmed every time my Dad used to do that. My Dad is a car enthusiast by himself and he always loved driving powerful SUV's. Due to a joint family we sold off the Premier and bought ourselves a Maruti Omni 8-seater.

Even though it's a highly accident-prone vehicle, it has been serving the purpose of a family car. I have my eyes set on buying an SUV for my father hence I would really need your inputs and reviews once I start searching for one.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be a part of this wonderful forum. [clap][clap]
Welcome to TAI,

Thanks to be a part of this group,[:)]
Forum members always ready to feed your queries. keep share your driving experience in USA

Re: Hello TAI Members. Glad to be here

Warm welcome to The Automotive India rohit and wish you pleasant stay.
Premiur 118 used is exactly on which i learned my driving and still miss that drive.Wish could have kept it with us and restored.
Do pour in your requirements for your purchase, members would surely help you short list the best of the lot.

Top Bottom