Hello TAI Members. Feels Great To Be Here

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

Good afternoon to all members. I am a new member in TAI. I am Rohan Surve from Talegaon( Pune )(Maharashtra), 23Yrs old.
I recently brought Xcent automatic in last month.i also own a suzuki gs150r bike and a suzuki acess.
I did my engg from University of Pune and now i am preparing for competitive exams.

Other than cars, my hobbies are bodybuilding and watching movies.(I am a huge Salman khan fan).

I got to know about this site from my friends and i would i like get more knowledge about cars from all you guys!![:)]
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Rohan, Warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do have a great time here and hope you gain and share knowledge with many like minded enthusiasts here. All the best for your exams dear. And to be honest, at one time I was also a fan of SK, when Tere Naam released. The hair-style was a big craze that time.

Hope to see you around on a interesting thread. Do have a read of our announcement sections for a nice experience from here on.

Regards

Akash

Welcome to TAI Rohan. I hope you enjoy the forum and gain a sea of information pertaining to automobiles and your interests.

Do share your experience on your brand new xcent A/T. May be a detailed ownership review if possible :)

Cheers!

Top Bottom