Hello TAI-ians

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

First of all feels agreat to be a part of the squad![:)]

I am Abhishek, A Mechanical engineer by profession and an automotive enthusiast by hobby.

My interests are off roading, long distance cruising and motorcycle trips. Currently I own a humble Fiesta 1.4 EXI and a CBR250R ABS.

I have undertaken long trips on four wheelers and two wheelers, The longest on Two wheelers being 1500 kms and 2400 kms on a four wheelers.

I'd wish to get in touch with some like minded members so that we can go for weekend rides.

Thanks for taking the time to read!![:D]

Best Regards,

Abhishek

350Z

Core Team
My interests are off roading, long distance cruising and motorcycle trips. Currently I own a humble Fiesta 1.4 EXI and a CBR250R ABS.
Hi Abhishek from a fellow owner of Fiesta Classic. How’s the Ford treating you? Have a wonderful experience on board and don’t miss to share an ownership review with us.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Hi Abhishek from a fellow owner of Fiesta Classic. How’s the Ford treating you? Have a wonderful experience on board and don’t miss to share an ownership review with us.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi 350Z,

The fiesta is treating me very well, Despite the feedback from a lot of people that the car is hard to maintain, I think that its not completely true. But even it would have been I can live with that because of the steering feedback and driveability it provides.

Mine is a 1.4 so I feel a 1.6 must be more powerfull but It does the job pretty well and I simply love it. Theres a Trip planned for around a 1000 kms this week will try and create a Trip Log.

Thanks for your welcoming words.

A very warm welcome to TAI Abhishek.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to hear more of your escapades.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello abhishekknath, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice brief intro of yourself and nice to know that you did great miles with your automobiles, those two vehicles you own are truly a drive's delight and we look forward for your upcoming T-logs.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #14
Thank you all for your warm welcome I just came back after a trip can say a mix of Road and Train trip a T-Log will be created soon.

Once thanx to everyone.

Top Bottom