Hello TAI-gers

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,

This is Ankur Goel from Roorkee. My work mainly revolves around development of Electo-mechanical solutions and allows me to work in all domains including Mechanical, Electronics Hardware and Embedded Software. Apart from automobiles, I am primarily interested in Electronics.

My love for cars started at a pretty young age and before graduating, I collected more than 100 different car scale models - a collection which I cherish till date. The real wheels that are currently in the family include Mitsubishi Pajero SFX (2008), Tata Aria Prestige 4x4 (2011), Honda Jazz X (2012) and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport (2014).

My sincere thanks to Iron Rock for recommending me to become a TAI-ger.

Looking forward to learning more and sharing my views with the community.

Thanks & best wishes to everyone.

welcome to TAI A.G. [:D] Do share you driving, ownership and other experiences with us. i am looking toward your active participation here on TAI. Have a pleasant stay here.

welcome to the community A.G. Wishing you a memorable stay at TAI.
100 SCALE MODELS!! wow,[:)]you should post pics of those for sure. Search for a similar thread on our forum, else feel free to start a new one.. Happy motoring.[:)]

Thread Starter #5
Thank you for the warm welcome.
i am looking toward your active participation here on TAI.
^^ I would try to live upto the expectations of TAI.
100 SCALE MODELS!! wow,[:)]you should post pics of those for sure.
^^ I will surely share pictures shortly.
Looks like your family is an SUV fan (Pajero, PS, Aria) and you are a scale model collector!
^^ Thank you for pointing the correct thread for posting the pictures. Indeed, I inherited the family love for UV's which started way back in 1995 with the Mahindra Armada 4wd. This vehicle made 2 things clear - there had to be a UV in the family (which along the way got reversed to 1 sedan or hatchback [:D]) and the UV should have 4x4. One just never knows when the extra lakh invested on the 4x4 hardware would repay given our 'developing infrastructure'.

Top Bottom