Hello TAI-Gers

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Glad to be a part of TAI. I joined TAI few days back and totally glued to this site thereafter. Google search for a query regarding my car lead me to this wonderful site. At first read few threads on ICE, then moved to random threads and got completely stuck to TAI forums. initially I thought only automobile experts/Professionals can get hold of a membership in this site. For my surprise I could create a login for myself in the next few minutes. After my first login I right away ordered the TAI V2 stickers from merchandise section. Now looking forward to get it on my cars booty ASAP.[:D]

My name is Ananda Krishnan, hailing from Calicut,Kerala,presently residing in pune (often go out on long deputations ). I am a control system professional (Oil & Gas) by line of work. I was about to miss out on the important part, I am an automobile enthusiast, own a Honda Brio presently (Swift VXI, Hero Honda Passion). My major areas of interest are ICE, Accessories and car detailing. My dream car is the American muscle boy, Dodge Challenger.

Got a very swift reply for one of my silly doubts regarding the login to multiple sections in TAI from Mr.Vibrant-Vibhor, thanks a ton 350Z (must say I didn't expect it that fast). I am more than just impressed by the dedication, seriousness and the 'importance for all' attitude by the members. Looking forward for all similar supports, suggestions and encouragement from the fellow TAIgers in future too. One thing that startled me here is some of the members, even with a 'Professional' badge are banned from the forums. Now I am double cautious,(consciously I won't infringe any rules, I know) and reading the guidelines before every post as I want to stay here with TAI for infinite long [drive]

350Z

Core Team
Got a very swift reply for one of my silly doubts regarding the login to multiple sections in TAI from Mr.Vibrant-Vibhor, thanks a ton 350Z (must say I didn't expect it that fast). I am more than just impressed by the dedication, seriousness and the 'importance for all' attitude by the members. Looking forward for all similar supports, suggestions and encouragement from the fellow TAIgers in future too.
Let me be the first here too to welcome you. I'm sure we've interacted before. :smile: Thanks for the kind words. Keep us posted once the stickers are delivered.

One thing that startled me here is some of the members, even with a 'Professional' badge are banned from the forums. Now I am double cautious,(consciously I won't infringe any rules, I know) and reading the guidelines before every post as I want to stay here with TAI for infinite long
Just checkout the forum protocol and there won't be any issue at all. Feel free to buzz the moderators whenever you need support. Have a fantastic time here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom