Hello TAI Fellow Members

Thread Starter #1
I am Subrata. I live seven months in Kolkata and five months in Mumbai. In March drove down to Kolkata from Mumbai in my daughter's five year old Swift Vxi. Plan to travel all over India by road. Just booked Toyota Fortuner AT for this purpose. I am sure to get all assistance/guidence from this esteemed forum to fulfill my dream.
Love to all.

350Z

Core Team
Plan to travel all over India by road. Just booked Toyota Fortuner AT for this purpose.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Subrata. Congrats on booking Fortuner. It won’t let you down. And just bring on the queries. It will be our pleasure to assist. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Subrata-da,

Welcome to TAI. Hope you find the forum useful.

Please post some pictures of your present ride/ future ride.

Thanks,
Anshuman

A very warm welcome to TAI Subrata!
You have hit the bull eye's by choosing the Fortuner, AT will make it even easier!

Look forward to your trip plans.
Have a nice stay in the forum.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #9
A very warm welcome to TAI Subrata!
You have hit the bull eye's by choosing the Fortuner, AT will make it even easier!

Look forward to your trip plans.
Have a nice stay in the forum.

Best Wishes
IR
Thank you. After lot of research I had decided on Fortuner, AT.
Though I would have liked to get 4X4 but due to pain on left knee ( thanks to everyday long hour bumper to bumper driving on Mumbai Roads ) I had decided on the Auto. Alas Fortuner does not have 4X4 on Auto.
Plan in hand to drive around Orissa from Kolkata in Sept,13 and then in Nov,13 all over UP and may be Rajasthan.
Warm regards to all in the forum.

Well the way i see it if you aren't offroading you don't really need 4x4 really, its lugging unnecessary baggage - instead its a wise choice to go AT which atleast gives you comfort.
Fortuner is more than adequately powered for a 4x2!!

Look forward to your escapades!

Top Bottom