Hello - Suvo from Kolkata

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

A warm hello to all the members in this forum. Finally I am a part of it.
I am from Kolkata and my friends call me "Suvo".

I work in IT industry for a living(Computer Engg by qualification) and have been driving since last 17 years, mostly in the city. I am kind of accustomed to city driving and bumper to bumper traffic do not irritate me. (weird!! [:D])

I currently own a Chevrolet Spark LT (2008), Daewoo Matiz (2001), Hyundai Getz (2007) - Sold off (More on this later - A separate thread is in process of drafting) and have recently booked a Swift Dzire ZXI 2 weeks back... eagerly waiting for the delivery (more on this later too.)

Apart from Driving and Cars, I am extremely passionate about Photography. Portraiture, Living and Lifestyle and Low light Landscape photography are the areas wherein I am particularly interested at. Recently I was privileged enough to do a portfolio shoot for the Rock band "Cassini's Division" for their Upcoming Album "Animal Wisdom."

I am in this forum to mainly learn from the gurus here about the technicalities and share some of my simple experiences.

Again Hello to all and warm regards and respect to the seniors here.

Regards,
Suvo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Suvo,
Glad to find another member from the City of Joy! Congrats for joining TAI & wish you a pleasant stay :)

Welcome to TAI , Suvo.
Hope to read more about the cars you already own, owned and the new swift coming to your home.

We would be glad to see your creative contribution in best photography thread.
cheers

Hi Suvo Welcome to TAI!! That was a nice detailed intro of yours.
Have a pleasant stay and we look forward for your active participation.
Feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance,
Happy foruming.[:)]

Thread Starter #7
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome..I am excited to be a part of this team as well.

Regards,
Suvo

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Suvo. Nice introduction there. Congrats for booking New Dzire. By when do you expect the delivery? Let’s catch up the Getz review thread as I’m just going through it. Have a pleasant stay on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Suvo. Nice introduction there. Congrats for booking New Dzire. By when do you expect the delivery? Let’s catch up the Getz review thread as I’m just going through it. Have a pleasant stay on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Sir. Dealer quoted me six weeks for the delivery. 16 days have gone since i booked. So eagerly awaiting delivery. [:)]

Regards,
Suvo

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom