Hello petrolheads!

Thread Starter #1
Hi all the petrol heads belonging to TAI community!

Myself Manoj, a mechanical engineer about to enter 4th decade of my life.

Due to job requirement I have been living in many cities of India so don't go by place mentioned in my profile.

Apart from automobile I like to keep a tab on sports, mainly cricket, football & tennis. I also like to keep myself in pace with the changes in gadget field.

I previously owned a Honda Unicorn and now a FZ-16 gives me company. I am planning to buy a hatchback soon.

I was taking help of Google baba for various reviews when I bumped into TAI. I was instantly hooked by nice layout of the website. After reading many nicely detailed reviews, my desire to be a part of this forum took me to registration tab and now here I am writing my first post.

Sticking to my requirement of hatchback, I was hoping that Fiat would launch new Uno Novo in India as well. However, it now transpires that nothing of that sort will happen till 2012, but I decided to make a user name out of my unfulfilled wish.

So thats about me in relatively short span. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Manoj,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. I would love to know which review led you to our home TAI. Do post a brief ownership review of your rides. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Welcome to TAI, well for me less than a decade left to enter my 4th Decade. I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

Last edited:
Hello Manoj welcome to TAI , so i think you must also be a Fiat fan then! Punto must be the perfect hatch for you!

350Z

Core Team
Hello Manoj, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Good to have you in the club and we hope that you fully enjoy the stay here. In case there’s a bit of worry – our team is always present for prompt assistance. :smile:

I was taking help of Google baba for various reviews when I bumped into TAI. I was instantly hooked by nice layout of the website. After reading many nicely detailed reviews, my desire to be a part of this forum took me to registration tab and now here I am writing my first post.
Thanks so much for the compliments. A few words of appreciation from members truly make us feel happy to know that our hard work is not going in vain, but at the same time – we welcome your constructive criticism as well.

Sticking to my requirement of hatchback, I was hoping that Fiat would launch new Uno Novo in India as well. However, it now transpires that nothing of that sort will happen till 2012, but I decided to make a user name out of my unfulfilled wish. So thats about me in relatively short span. Thanks for your patience.
Nice choice of username. Search the forum around and you'll find some discussions about expected releases from Fiat. Also do create a new thread in 'The Car and Bike Shopper' section, so that we can assist on our best possible level.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hi buddy, welcome to tai and enjoy your stay. post new thread on buy and you will get many honest advices from real owners..thats one of best thing of this forum!! [thumbsup]

Top Bottom