Hello Petrolheads..!!

Thread Starter #1
[:)]Good Afternoon everyone
I am a new TAI member from Ranchi.
Currently I live in Dehradun and pursuing B.B.A LL.B (HONS.)
I have a Maruti Suzuki Alto LXI 2008 and a Maruti Suzuki Swift VDI Abs 2010 at home.
I have been driving since last 7 years when I was in class 6th and I am very passionate about it.
I am aboard and the feeling is just awesome. Hope I will get to know other TAI members soon.
Thanks

Akash1886

Honoured Member
[:)]Good Afternoon everyone
I am a new TAI member from Ranchi.
Currently I live in Dehradun and pursuing B.B.A LL.B (HONS.)
I have a Maruti Suzuki Alto LXI 2008 and a Maruti Suzuki Swift VDI Abs 2010 at home.
I have been driving since last 7 years when I was in class 6th and I am very passionate about it.
I am aboard and the feeling is just awesome. Hope I will get to know other TAI members soon.
Hello Aakarsh, As much as we are happy to have you with us. It is also our and now also your protocol, not to mention or promote under-age driving. Have a good time ahead and we look forward for detailed reviews of your ride. Trust, you may have read our announcement section for a smooth experience from now on in the forum.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Hello Aakarsh, As much as we are happy to have you with us. It is also our and now also your protocol, not to mention or promote under-age driving. Have a good time ahead and we look forward for detailed reviews of your ride. Trust, you may have read our announcement section for a smooth experience from now on in the forum.

Regards

Akash
I apologize for my negligence Akash.I will absolutely mind my future activities in the forum. Thanks,
regards

Hi and welcome to TAI aakarsh. Hope you enjoy and looking forward to some pics of your steeds. Do feel free to ask anything about my cars or Mr. Akash or anyone else. This is one place where you can raise your opinions about cars and they might get corrected without you being bashed [;)] Have a good time.

Regards CLJ.

Top Bottom