Hello PetrolHeads

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,
To introduce myself, I am a YemBeeYay student currently and an avid traveller.

Having been worked in an Oil PSU for 3 years handling Retail Outlets (Petrol Pumps...as we all know them) I hope I can clear your fuel issues and all concerns regarding malpractices. Trust me not all pumps are thugs but you need to be watchful & trust Oil Cos. There are people working to provide you peace of mind while fueling. I have myself closed down a couple of outlets owing to malpractices.

Will keep posting about all the tips and happy to answer all fuel related queries.

Drive Safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends,
To introduce myself, I am a YemBeeYay student currently.
hahaha. [lol] Good one to start with Manav. Though we have a lot of South Indians here on the forum too.[;)] Hope none takes it offensively. A very warm welcome to The Automotive India. Hope you have a pleasant stay here.

It would be great to have someone from the petroleum field to make our members get to know about the insights of this industry as well as make them aware about the tricks used by bunk owners to fool there so-called beloved customers. I'm sure you can be of an immense guide to many auto enthusiasts here. Look forward to your active participation in the future.

Do visit the Announcements section and get accustomed with the rules of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators if the need be so, we'll be more than happy to help you.

Regards
GM88

Welcome YemBeeYay student to TeeAayIai Forum.

Wicked you may be, but you are a human (Manav) after all:biggrin:.

Not to mention, your profession makes you a literal 'petrolhead'.

Hope to see your posts before I fill up my vehicles next time.

Have a great time here.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #4
Good one to start with Manav. Though we have a lot of South Indians here on the forum too.[;)] Hope none takes it offensively.
Hope I have not offended anyone ;) its just a cliche word we ppl use most often. Cheers!!!

Welcome YemBeeYay student to TeeAayIai Forum.
Feeling delighted to be on the forum. Thank You All.
A quick tip Sam: Try filling up your vehicles during morning hours when the ambient temperature is low, would get a better mileage ;) & never ever fill from a tank in which the fuel tanker has just unloaded, could mess up your engine .

Cheers!!!

Hello MaNaV. Welcome to TeeAaaaIiii.

That's good enthusiasm. You joined two forums in 1 day :P

Do tell us about your rides.

Enjoy your stay.

Regards
Lxtreme

A very warm welcome to TAI Manav.
Have a nice stay at TAI and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

A new TAIger directly from fuel field. Its great to have you here.

I usually stare at the board in fuel stations "Check the fuel quantity". does that mean those fuel stations are true and without malpractices or there too they have any trick?

Thread Starter #10
I usually stare at the board in fuel stations "Check the fuel quantity". does that mean those fuel stations are true and without malpractices or there too they have any trick?
Its just to make sure you get what you have asked for. many a times customer ignore it and then feel cheated. Anyways in new outlets with Multiple product Dispenser machines which have automation you can check with the automation system kept inside the outlet to see how much quantity has really been filled from a particular machine point. Thus always insist on machine generated bill from OPTs beside fuel points so that it can easily be tracked back to attendant who fuelled.

Its just to make sure you get what you have asked for. many a times customer ignore it and then feel cheated. Anyways in new outlets with Multiple product Dispenser machines which have automation you can check with the automation system kept inside the outlet to see how much quantity has really been filled from a particular machine point. Thus always insist on machine generated bill from OPTs beside fuel points so that it can easily be tracked back to attendant who fuelled.
Thanks for the info. But to my knowledge I dont remember seeing much dispensers with bill option. Earlier there were some dispensers in BP fuel stations with bill. but now a days they also stopped it.

Top Bottom