Hello Petrol Heads!!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello petrol heads, I am a new joinee of this forum and would like to introduce myself.
My name is Sumit Sinha. I am from Ranchi- Jharkhand but presently pursuing my BBM from Bangalore.
I am also an automotive enthusiast like you all and i love cars. Presently we own a 1992 Maruti 800 (std) and a 2010 Maruti Ritz zxi.

Hope to learn a lot from expert Petrol heads.[:)]

Hello and welcome to TAI Sumit. Looks like you are a Maruti Fan[:)]. Have a pleasant stay here buddy and also would love to read your ownership review for the Ritz.

Hello Sumit, wlcome to TAI. that was a nice intro of you. We would like to see the ownership review of your Ritz as well 800.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.
[:)]

Fazer

Suspended
Welcome to TAI Sumit. Wish you have a plesant stay in this forum.[:D]

Would love some snaps of the Ritz!

Cheers.

350Z

Core Team
My name is Sumit Sinha. I am from Ranchi- Jharkhand but presently pursuing my BBM from Bangalore.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Sumit. It’s been a while since you joined the forum in December. Good to see an intro. Have a wonderful experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14
Thank you all for the great welcome!!!!
@350Z sir, First of all thank you very much for the welcome. Actually i was busy with something that is why i am late for the intro. Now i will be regular in TAI!!!
[:)][:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom