Hello Petrol Heads

Thread Starter #1
Hello everybody...
Manoj danawade dentist by profession,but crazy about cars n photography more than my profession.[:D]
Hope i will be accepted in this community n get help from the experts.
Thank you all

Dear Manoj,

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India! Guess you are the first dentist on the Forum. Just a tip: adrenaline works better than anesthesia here.

Please visit the Announcements section and get acquainted with the rules of the forum before you start posting. This would help in maintaining the quality of your posts.

Welcome again and wish you a pleasant stay.

Regards,
Sam

Hello Manoj, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice brief intro,we are glad to help you with your queries, how about sharing about the rides you own/looking forward to own?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hi Manoj,
Welcome to this form. Have a pleasant stay in this form.
Talk something about yourself.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Manoj. We’re glad to have you amongst us. Do let the mods know should you need any help around. Have a pleasant experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Thank you all for the warm welcoming...
@ sam
:) yeah the same adrenaline forced me here.
Im crazy about this adrenaline than my aneasthesia :)

@ADM
Im full time dental practioner but loves to travel more n do some photography too.for this travelling im planning to have xuv.

Need help to start my ownership of XUV500 w6.
I sold my ritz ldi to own a suv,as i totally in love with xuv i did not try any other suv.just directly booked w6 dolphin grey.But M &M reduced GC to 160mm .i were in dilemma wether to stick for the old version with 200mm GC or settle for new version with less GC.Finally decided to ask dealer to get methe old version but i had no choice in colors only moondust silver was available.
So now i have booked it.. about to do PDI. Need your help to do it.
Looking forword for your genuine advice to get a niggle free cheetah :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #10
Ok thank you.. already listed the things i need to check during PDI. Any other points to look for which are missed in that list or any specific points to XUV?
Will update my findings with photographs after PDI.
BTW shall i continue here or start a new thread in ownership expierience?

Mods: dont hesitate to correct my posts grammatically if you find any mistakes.

Start a new thread in ownership experiences section. Send a PM to Iron Rock. He owns one of the first XUVs on the Forum and would be able to guide you completely with respect to the vehicle.

Thread Starter #14
Thank you..

Im planning for oriental insurance for mynxuv w6,dealer qouted around 48k for iffco tokyo.
Im getting it for 36k from oriental. How is oriental insurance co? Im opting for 0% dep. n Cashless claim option.
Need valuable inputs n suggestions.

350Z

Core Team
Im planning for oriental insurance for mynxuv w6,dealer qouted around 48k for iffco tokyo.
Please post automobile related queries in the relevant section since this thread is limited to introductions. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom