Hello Petrol Heads!! Time For Some Intro. :)

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everybody,

My name is Faisal, I am from the garden city Bengaluru..

I work as an IT consultant with a firm here..

The username I have selected is Fyzy09 as all my friends call me Fyzy and 09 is the day I was born.. [roll]

I am very passionate about cars, driving to places with tough terrains,, thats pity much what I like..

The machines I got??
Maruti Suzuki Alto std 2012
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350cc 2003
Coming Soon...!!!
Mahindra Scorpio (Spec and other details will follow)

Looking forward to interact with you all some time soon..

Keep Revving..
Fyzy09

Re: Hello!!! to all 'Petrol Heads..' Time for some intro.. :)

Hey Fyzy09, A warm welcome to TAI. Would really like to hear more about rides in ownership review section.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. [:D]

Thread Starter #3
Re: Hello!!! to all 'Petrol Heads..' Time for some intro.. :)

Hi Dharmesh,

Thanks for your wishes [:D]

Sure, will keep the threads coming shorty. As of now I am trying to get used to the forum. [;)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard and congrats on Scorpio. When is it getting delivered? Please ensure to visit the Announcements Section for a basic know how of forum functioning.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Welcome aboard and congrats on Scorpio. When is it getting delivered? Please ensure to visit the Announcements Section for a basic know how of forum functioning.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for the wishes 350Z [:D] I have taken time to view the Announcements section already. [:)]

welcome to TAI buddy.Congracts for the scorpio
Thanks Theferrarifan,

The expected date for my Scorp is Feb 2013, just cant wait to handle it any longer [glasses]

A very warm welcome to TAI Fyzy
Have a nice stay here and look forward to hear more of your Scorpio. Mukeshus and Superbad are our native scorpio experts !

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Faisal, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro of yours and congrats in advance for your Scorpio,Your Alto looks good in that Avatar Pic.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #13
A very warm welcome to TAI Fyzy
Have a nice stay here and look forward to hear more of your Scorpio. Mukeshus and Superbad are our native scorpio experts !

Best Wishes
IR
Hello Faisal, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro of yours and congrats in advance for your Scorpio,Your Alto looks good in that Avatar Pic.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]
Thanks a ton Iron Rock and Vishwas, I would love to contact you in case of any assistance.

@ Iron Rock, looking forward for some gyan sessions from the Scorp Experts. Thanks for the information [clap]

@ Vishwas, Thanks for the compliment on my Alto [glasses]

Hi Fyzy09,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see an Alto'er graduating to the mighty Scorpio. Many congratulations for your SUV. Looking forward to the ownership review of Alto 2012. I guess your Scorpio is yet to be delivered, hence if you have any queries regarding booking or PDI, do search the forum or start a new thread for the same.
ENjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #15
Hi Fyzy09,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see an Alto'er graduating to the mighty Scorpio. Many congratulations for your SUV. Looking forward to the ownership review of Alto 2012. I guess your Scorpio is yet to be delivered, hence if you have any queries regarding booking or PDI, do search the forum or start a new thread for the same.
ENjoy your stay.

Cheers.
Hi Akash,

Thanks for all your wishes.
I will surely write a review on my Alto very soon.
As of now, the booking and other formalities have been sailing smooth, will get in touch with you guys if I come across any issues. [:D]

Top Bottom