Hello People!

Thread Starter #1
Hello people,

Glad to become a part of the TAI community.

Introduce myself as a travel enthusiast (unable to travel as much as I would like now), family man (reason for the former), corporate guy (necessary evil), community minded (very little action though), fitness freak (only in my mind) and now a proud owner of a Tata Aria.

Happy New Year folks!

Hey Jey welcome to TAI on this new year eve.

Hope you have wonderful year ahead as well as fantastic stay TAI for ever. We have very good number of Aria Owners here and am sure you would love to join them in discussions about SUV and more.

A very warm welcome to The Automotive India Jaywalking, that too coming from a very cold part of the country.[;)] Man, its freezing here in North!!

Anyways forget the weather, Loved your witty little introduction here. A good sense of humor is hard to find these days. Look forward to more of your updates here in the forum.

Please do visit the Announcements section and get accustomed with the rules here. Get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be. We'll be happy to help you around.

Regards
GM88

Welcome to TAI buddy! I personally love this site and 80% of the time I'm online, I enjoy reading TAI blogs. Have a nice stay at TAI.

So finally we have a jaywalker on the Forum.

Welcome, I was almost waiting to read 'proud owner of a Tata Aria' (you must be joking its an Innova :biggrin:).

Have a great time here (really, have it).

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome, bhvm, sethumurugan, GM88, sambit_mech and Sam Dinkar.

Hope to share my autologues and enjoy being a part of the TAI community in the years to come.

@ GM88, we all need a little bit of lightening up now and then dont we. [:)]

@ Sam Dinkar, well I agree it was tough to make the Aria decision, but now that I have over 4000 km under the belt, I am thoroughly enjoying it. Will make a detailed post on the experience very soon!

Top Bottom