Hello Members

Thread Starter #1
hello all, I am very glad to become part of automotive community[clap]. I hope I would gain lot more knowledge about cars over here.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Dravid. Hope you have a great time here on The Automotive India.

There are tons of info available here on all sorts of automotive machines and I hope spending some time here will surely widen your knowledge on the same.

Please do visit the Announcements section and get familiar with the forum rules. Get in touch with the moderators as and when you feel the need be.

We look forward to your active participation here.

Regards
GM88

Thread Starter #4
thanks a lot guys for such a warm welcome I will definitely go through the announcement section to follow the rules.

Hey Dravid, I thought you had retired. Anyways, that was cricket, this is automobiles :biggrin:.

Have a great stay here. Hope your innings on the Forum won't be so boring as watching Dravid bat. Excuse me I have to yawn.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #6
yaaawwning fingers snapping, your yawn had triggered my yawn reflex. :biggrin:
yes you are right automobiles never retried unless we stop fuel them. don't worry my ownership review is around the corner I assure you that you would get absolutely delighted and enjoy yourself by reading it with coke and popcorn, not like jammy batting.[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom