Hello Mates!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Myself Sarath, Tax & Financial Consultant by profession, hailing from Pathanamthitta District of Kerala. I am really fond of travelling especially into the spiritual and cultural haven of India (in fact of the world) - The Mighty Himalayas. The saddest part is that I haven't got any opportunity to enter into the Himalayan Regions due to time constraints except a pilgrimage to Vaishno Devi.

I found this family (rather than a community) very helpful and highly informative and looking forward to be an active member with you all.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hello Mates..!!!

Hi All,

Myself Sarath, Tax & Financial Consultant by profession, hailing from Pathanamthitta District of Kerala.

I found this family (rather than a community) very helpful and highly informative and looking forward to be an active member with you all.
Hey Sarath, Warm Welcome to the T.A.I family. All the 15K+ members have one thing in common and i.e to provide useful info for the readers. Looking forward to interact with you more often. To help you further, request you to have a read on the announcement section too.

Have a great time[:)].

Regards

Akash

Hey Sarath, welcome to The Automotive India!!

Don't fret too much about having visited only Vaishno Devi - the good thing about a failed venture is that it encourages us to keep dreaming more. As Rudyard kipling said of the true smell of the Himalayas, once it creeps into the blood of a man, that man will at the last, forgetting all else, return to the hills to die.

You know what, we hope to see your Leh travelogue here some day[thumbsup].

Dream on, ride on....

Regards,
Sam

Welcome to the Automotive India family Sarath and wish you have a great stay.
As sam said, you never know when your dream destination trip happens and we look forward to see that travelogue over here some day.
Do get familier with the announcement sections.

Top Bottom