Hello, Jeeper onboard !

Thread Starter #16
Welcome aboard TAI Pratheesh, Great to have someone like you here[clap]. I'm glad that we have someone on the forum to look up to for our queries and doubts about 4x4s. Its an honour to have you here.
Thank you Jalex. I was going through your thread where I happened to stumble across one pic which showed my ex boss from M&M, Mr. Behram Dhabhar during his Himalayan Rally days.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...397-my-experiences-amateur-motorsports-3.html

Here it is once again -

72558.jpg

Small world isn't it?

Spike[:)]

wow you developed thar?? great to see you buddy and welcome to TAI. well hope now we can get insider info also about M&M. [;)]

Thank you Jalex. I was going through your thread where I happened to stumble across one pic which showed my ex boss from M&M, Mr. Behram Dhabhar during his Himalayan Rally days.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...397-my-experiences-amateur-motorsports-3.html

Here it is once again -

View attachment 41680

Small world isn't it?

Spike[:)]
He along with a lot of others were my heroes when I was a kid and in the 80's, They are the ones who got me addicted to rallying. And yes for sure its a small world[:)]

OT - Pratheesh, please ask Behram sir to join this forum. All of us here would be greatly benefited with his expertise on all matters automotive.

Thanks guys, you can call me Spike / Spikey / Pratheesh. As I am only 26, Sir feels a bit odd. [;)]

My pleasure mastersquall, look forward to learn things from all of you here on TAI. [cheers]

Spike
Hey Spike welcome on our ubercool forum fellow.BTW you did your schooling from Jharkhand,which city-----if you don't mind sharing!!

Have fun here.

Thread Starter #25
OT - Pratheesh, please ask Behram sir to join this forum. All of us here would be greatly benefited with his expertise on all matters automotive.
Sure, I will.

Hey Spike welcome on our ubercool forum fellow.BTW you did your schooling from Jharkhand,which city-----if you don't mind sharing!!
I studied (till 10th) at S.D.A. Higher Secondary School at Khunti.

welcome spike arrestor.

you sir are a true jeeper [clap]
welcome to the forum dear spikey. honoured to have you among us.
ilango[speed thirst];143698 said:
Welcome to the forum spikey!

I love your job profile , i aint a mechanical guy by studies , but always wanted to come into this field!!

Celebration time to have you with us here.
Welcome to TAI Spike.

We look forward to hear lot of your experiences.

Have a pleasant stay...[:)]
Thank you for the kind words guys. It feels nice and do let me know if you have any queries.[cheers]

Spike

Good to see you here Spike
I am here too, just today.

Hope you will certainly benefit the community ( as usual & wherever you go )

Regards
Sudarshan

Top Bottom