Hello Guys

Thread Starter #1
hello huys this is aditya from kolkata,we have a swift Dzire car.its almost 2 year old and i have just a sony cd player and 4 speakers in my car but now i want to add a sub & amp[clap] so i am very excited about it. basically i love to drive my car but in kolkata traffic is pathetic. in my family my elder brother and i am the only person who can drive.

Welcome to the forum Aditya. Please go thru the announcements section of the forum and then post further. Please punctuate your posts with care. We are sure you will have a good time here. And yes, it is a pain in the leg to drive through the over-crowded, jammed streets of our metros these days.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Aditya. Hope to see you participating around actively. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Aditya. Please post some pictures of your ride.

And BTW happy to see another COOL guy here to accompany me!:lol!:

Hey Aditya, welcome to TAI! Nice to have another DZire owner with us!
Well another 'COOL' and '007' acompanying here with us.[:D]
Have a pleasant stay buddy!

Hi Adithya, welcome on board! Have a pleasant stay. Looking forward to see your Swift Dzire ownership thread and some exciting pictures.

Thread Starter #13
Welcome Aditya. Hey is it Diesel or Petrol Dsire and what is the average you are getting.
thanks buddy its diesel Dzire[clap] i am not very sure about average but i think i am getting 15-16 kmpl. with 50% Ac on in kolkata's bussy trafic.

Hi Aditya,welcome to TAI,so,another "COOL" TAI member on board,nice 007.
Enjoy your stay!
thanks.

Top Bottom