Hello Guys

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends I am Rohit from Bangalore. Joined the forum recently, and happy to see the vast amount of information the members in this forum bring.

I am an auto enthusiast, and work as electronics engineer for living. Photography is a new hobby I am picking up.

I own Vista VX, which is 4 months old. Vehicle has already clocked in 8000 km.

Wishing all a safe drive, and looking forward to share our experience.

Regards
Rohit.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Rohit, Welcome to The Automotive India. Those alloys on your Vista looks sweet. Do tell us more about the car. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello rohit.parakkal, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro and your Vista for sure is a looker in that Avatar pic, how about sharing your review with us?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Welcome Rohit,

Happy to see a another Vista VX owner here. Welcome to Vista Club.

We are expecting your Vista's review very soon.

Have a pleasant stay with us:-)

Hi Rohit,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do post the inital ownership experience with your Vista in a separate thread.
Our team members are always there to help you out in case of any forum related query. Wish you a pleasant stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #12
Hello Guys..

Thank you for encouraging me. It has been long since I have logged in to TAI.
All these days my work has been keeping me busy. I am in Germany on a short term deputation, would be back in India by June 3rd week.

During this period I have left my Red Bull (my vista) with my parents in Hyderabad. It had clocked in 10000 km since I had dropped it. Red Bull is due for its third service.

I would like to know a good TASS and SA in Bangalore?

I got my previous 2 service from concord motors (first one..diary circle and second one in hosur road). The service was not that great.

I had some issues like
- difficulty in opening the boot with keys ( I could open it only through the remote lever, and not with the keys)
- A/C stopped working while I was traveling from palakkad to Bangalore ( I kept switching A/C off and on.. and it started working after few minutes.. it happened only once before the 1 service) Reported this to SA during first service.

Both the problems were not solved in first service. For the first one I was told that the hinge/lock has been lubricated, and it will work fine (though still difficult to open, I can live with it). for the issue with A/C I was told that the expansion valve had some issue and it has been rectified.

The second problem reappeared while I was driving from palakkad to Bangalore ( This problem seems to be occurring only when I am driving from back from palakkad :( ).. switched the A/C off and on a couple of times, and then it started working.

I reported the same during the second service. this time I changed the TASS to concord in hosur road. the car was kept in the service center for 2 days ( this problem is not reproducible.. happened only twice and that too in a long drive).. The root cause diagnosed this time was a faulty thermocouple.. I have no clue if the issue is really solved.. only few more long drives will tell.. but the problem with second service was the way my bull was handled. During the test drive, the SA ripped the car. I never go past 2000~2300 rpm in the tacho, but during the test drive SA created a record of 3500+.

Was not really happy, even though SA tried convincing me that ever thing has been taken care of, for a better feedback.

I had 2 observation after the second service,
- The mileage had dropped down ( got only 16kmpl, while in I used to get more than 19.. 100% highway driving)
- while engaging clutch to change gear, I had observed that the engine r.p.m (tacho is above 1200 r.p.m)is not immediately coming down. As a result there is light jerk as soon as I release the clutch.. I had not observed this till the second service. I am not sure if this is good or bad for the clutch and other mechanical parts..

(I was wondering if E.C.U adaptive learning has something to do with both this, as I feel after touching r.p.m of 3500+ the ecu would be tuned for more power)

Has anyone got similar experience?

Also if anyone has a experienced good tata service in bangalore, please let me know (SA as well)..

Regards,
Rohit

Hi Rohit nice to see you here.

Though I have no idea of the oil burners but a cent from my side have you changed the Diesel bunk ?

Some time change of oil quality may come out with such issues... It is always better to stick with the same diesel / petrol bunk which provides quality petrol / diesels.

Thread Starter #15
Hi cool_Bujo
I usually get the tank filled from a station near my house when in bangalore, and on highways, I usually get the tank filled at Co-Co.

Got tankful thrice, the mileage was never more than 16kmpl (all driven on highway).

I was wondering on how exactly the fuel efficiency vary in a car with CRDI. Will change in ECU parameters lead to change in FE?

Top Bottom