Hello Guys. It's Tenida :-)

Thread Starter #1
Hi everybody I am Amartya a.k.a Tenida from Kolkata. I am mad about car, computer, gaming and mobile device, I am also a official reviewer at techforumindia. About cars we owned 1989 Maruti 800 and Honda city but recently sold the Maruti 800 as the its creating lots of problem.
About this forum, its very good and lots of good member are there to help and also the discussion were very very good, I really like it and wanted to stay here forever :P
Will create a thread also for buying a petrol car withn 4lakh. :-)

Cheers
Tenida

Re: Hello guys its Tenida :-)

Tenida a very warm welcome to TAI, Have a nice stay here.
Please create a thread in the automotive shopper thread, there will be plenty of good advices coming.
Best Wishes
IR

Re: Hello guys its Tenida :-)

Hey Amartya,

Welcome to TAI !! and wish you a wonderful time interacting with other members[clap]

Thread Starter #5
Tenida a very warm welcome to TAI, Have a nice stay here.
Please create a thread in the automotive shopper thread, there will be plenty of good advices coming.
Best Wishes
IR
Thanks buddy :)

I have created my thread at shopper thread here..
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...atchback-car-within-4-5-lakhs.html#post215278

Hi Amar,

Welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay with us :-)
Thanks buddy :) I really enjoying here :D

Hey Amartya,

Welcome to TAI !! and wish you a wonderful time interacting with other members[clap]
Thanks pal and yeah will interact with every member to gain knowledge related to Automobiles :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tenida, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro and we will be happy to help you with your car buying decision in the relevant thread.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
its very good and lots of good member are there to help and also the discussion were very very good, I really like it and wanted to stay here forever :P
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Amartya. Since you are already associated with a forum, I'm sure you would know the basic know how of the forums (including the protocol that we are supposed to maintain). Have a fantastic experience here. Catch you in your thread in The Automotive Shoppers Section. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Amartya. Since you are already associated with a forum, I'm sure you would know the basic know how of the forums (including the protocol that we are supposed to maintain). Have a fantastic experience here. Catch you in your thread in The Automotive Shoppers Section. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks buddy, yes I know forum protocol. I was a regular member at TDF from 2008. And about car I can getting Alto 800 Lxi for sweet pricing [:D]

Welcome to TAI Amartya. Hoping to see lots of interesting inputs on this forum from you side as you are already a reviewer. Have a fruitful stay here and Godspeed.

p.s.: Tenida is a cute name. What does it mean?

Welcome to TAI Amartya. Hoping to see lots of interesting inputs on this forum from you side as you are already a reviewer. Have a fruitful stay here and Godspeed.

Tenida is name of a fictional character. Stories used to be quite popular with kids and youth during my younger days.

Tenida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thread Starter #12

I am a reviewer for computer hardware and mobile devices. Frankly saying I quite noob when it comes to automobile but will try to post a ownership review after getting my new car.

Tenida is a fictional character and its quite popular novel by Narayan Ganguly.
Teni=Big
Da=Brother
Tenida=Big brother [evil]

Hi everybody I am Amartya a.k.a Tenida from Kolkata. I am mad about car, computer, gaming and mobile device, I am also a official reviewer at techforumindia. About cars we owned 1989 Maruti 800 and Honda city but recently sold the Maruti 800 as the its creating lots of problem.
About this forum, its very good and lots of good member are there to help and also the discussion were very very good, I really like it and wanted to stay here forever :P
Will create a thread also for buying a petrol car withn 4lakh. :-)

Cheers
Tenida
Dude, you have to be from TDF! I'm Nipun, TeniDa. ;)

Some things I will like to tell you:
-Posts can only be edited within 15 minutes of their creation.
-Images should only be uploaded to TAI's servers.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #14
Dude, you have to be from TDF! I'm Nipun, TeniDa. ;)

Some things I will like to tell you:
-Posts can only be edited within 15 minutes of their creation.
-Images should only be uploaded to TAI's servers.
Oh Hi Nipun. Nice to see you here. [:)]

Top Bottom