Hello Guys..Bike Rider on the Car

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys,

Let me introduce myself:

My name is Mukul Chauhan from Pune Maharashtra, but working in Mumbai, by profession I am a engineer working with leading tyre manufacturer.

I love driving, mainly motorbikes, but in last few years cars attracting me like anything, so I am here with one of the most discussed and famous forum about cars.

I am driving Maruti's cars since childhood (18+ [;)]), but recently booked Skoda rapid (petrol), will share some pictures, I am expecting delivery of my car on 17th Sep.

It will be very useful if you experienced guys can help me in do & don't with skoda.

Re: Hello guys... Bike rider on the car

Welcome onboard Mukul and wish you a very pleasant stay.Congratulations for your Rapid bookings.Looking forward to see your ride soon with you.
Do pour in all your queries regarding pre booking and post delivery you have and we would love to help you out.
Do go through our PDI( Pre delivery Inspection) thread and take a print out and do your vehicles pdi before taking the delivery and before getting the car registered on your name.
Link to the thread:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pre-delivery-inspection-exhaustive-guide.html

Top Bottom